The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,929 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Carl,

Great to have you at 2700 POSTS! :hyper: Congratulations on this milestone. Keep 'em posting.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Here is my 2700 POST!It has been a treat!

:beer: Thanks to all for making it a fun place to come and go while I forget all my troubles. Hope I haven't offended anyone here. My intention is to post what I think and listen to you with your opinion. I am not offended by you and enjoy a little jab here and there.

Hope to make 2800 soon, :cake: and losing my place on the message board. I am not number 2, 3, or 4. :hyper: Oh, well I have good people ahead of me.

Cheers Mike :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• There you go Hondo. Congratulations on 2700. Like you, I enjoy reading other people's opinions and sharing mine with everyone else. Whether we agree or disagree, I enjoy reading your opinions. GT

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Hi Buddy

Congratulations Mike on making your 2700. We must never forget your contributions to this board during the early days when you Jim Robbie and Roland were posting and giving us the topics that we enjoy today.

Being ranked dosen't mean more than a can of beans, we're all number one on this board.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Thank you Mike, Vera, Hondo, GT, Arthur, Jay, glad to oblige ;-D

And Mike, CONGRATULATIONS for passing 2700. Sorry I was not around to see that one as well. I was busy at a Dental appointment and was having my teeth checked by the purtiest Dental Technician I have ever laid eyes on. Oh and Jay is lucky because, she is moving to San Antonio as soon as she finishes her studies here in CC, Tx and will be starting her own practice there.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I was busy at a Dental appointment and was having my teeth checked by the purtiest Dental Technician I have ever laid eyes on. Oh and Jay is lucky because, she is moving to San Antonio as soon as she finishes her studies here in CC, Tx and will be starting her own practice there.

Well, I will just have to keep an eye out for her. Hope she sets up practice on the Southside and doesn't become one of those snobbish :dead: Northsiders:dead: !
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Well, I will just have to keep an eye out for her. Hope she sets up practice on the Southside and doesn't become one of those snobbish :dead: Northsiders:dead: !

Hi Jay, I hope she picks a good location as well. If I ever get to move to S.A. like I want to, she will be the one to work on my teeth twice a year.

Also, she was great and also has a great personality. I don't think we will ever have to worry about her becoming a snob ;-D After all, I gave her the best recommendation on her final exam--which was her working on my teeth. I was waiting for my ride about 90 minutes after she worked on me and I saw her in the hallway about to leave the building, and she came over to thank me for the recommendation I gave her--I also got a hug out of it :-DD

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I am posting my 2100th post here. Great to be here as always and nice to see some new faces coming aboard!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Congratulations Viper for 2100 POSTS!!! :cake:

Keep it coming my friend. Glad to have you here. :beer:

Cheers :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote