The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 222,174 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Todd, CONGRATULATIONS on passing 2500 my friend. Keep them coming so i can have my "daily Fix."

GT, CONGRATS on your 998th posting--I will send you my congrats in another thread ;-)) Keep up the hard interesting work my friend./

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Congrats Jay on making it to 2100 posts!!

Thanks everyone for the congrats on making it to 2500 posts. I have been away for the last coule days and now will have to get caught back up on everything.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hey Jay!! :jump: 2100!!! :wink_smile: Way to Go!!!! :thumbs_up:

Congratualtions on your milestone.:punk::beer: And you'd better keep up, :gossip: we'll keep up for you.:sport:

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hmmmm...seems like somebody else is kicking up some dust around here...

Way to go for your 2100th post Jay. Please keep'em coming and for all you do,

this 12paks for you!!!!! :beer:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Hey Vipe!!! :sport:Congratulations on making your 2600th post here on this message board. :confused_smile:

I am glad to see you move up and get here. :punk:

You have been a great addition here since signing in:jump: and we are the ones who are grateful.:gossip:

Keep 'em coming :beer:and see you at 2700 soon. :cowboy:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Kudos to you, Viper!!! That''s alot of posts (and some are even interesting):wink_smile:

Ah, just kidding. Or am I? Hee hee. Keep them coming, and we'll keep on reading !

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thanks guys, appreciate the comments.

.....no matter what the source(as Duke says in "The Comancheroes") Mark!!!! :wink_smile:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• :thumbs_up:CONGRATULATIONS TODD. Sorry they are slightly belated but, thank you for all of your interesting postings and for the help, you have given to me/us; over the time we have been here. :beer:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..