I Hate Snakes

There are 94 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 28,350 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Sssssssssssssssstumpy.

Good Snake.

Very bad snake.

Another good snake

Another nasty fellow to stay away from

Still a nastier snake to shy away from: The Eastern Diamondback Rattler.

The aboves Next of Kin.

Another relative to the above 2 snakes.

But the ugliest of all IMO is:

Another enemy.

Another VERY large snake pic.

Huge snake.

;) I aint no fan of snakes either. :fear2:

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Carl,
    Those Photos were fascinating.
    We have a few reasonably harmless snakes here in England,
    but thank God, we don't have any of those critters!!
    The worst I have to put up with is the Mother-in-Law!!

Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Whoa, Carl!! What a bunch of sssssssnake linksssssssss!

Chester :newyear:

WARNING!!</span>

Gross snake story below!!!

:fear:

(If you don't want to read it, hit your "Back" button NOW!!)

:fear2:

:fear2:

I remember a story going around about 15 years ago at work, about a young couple with a little baby, living in a condominium complex. A python in the adjoining unit had gone down the toilet and into the sewer system, and then came out in the couple's toilet while everyone was asleep. It went into the baby's room and killed the baby and then ate it. When the parents woke up the next morning, they found the snake in the crib, with a bulge in its body. I tried to find this story on the Internet to tie a link to it, but couldn't find it.

Hey, I <span style=\'color:red\'>warned you!

• Hi Chester,
    Well I must admit, that must be the worst story I've ever woken up to!!
    What a dreadful sequence of events!!
    I am, in the future checking my toilet, before going to bed!

Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Chester,
    What's happened to you??
    Everytime I get up in the morning,you have posted something horrible!!
    Have you been watching loads of horror movies or something?

Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• When it comes to snakes I do alright. But for some reason I need my wife to kill the spiders, they freak me out :fear::fear2:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by SXViper@Aug 24 2005, 07:39 AM
    When it comes to snakes I do alright. But for some reason I need my wife to kill the spiders, they freak me out :fear::fear2:

[snapback]20793[/snapback]

When I was in Vietnam (1966), I went with our mail clerk one day to pick up the unit's mail. We were in a jeep. On the way back to the base we ran over a pretty good-sized snake in the road. That damned idiot mail clerk wanted to stop, get the snake and take it back to show everybody. I threatened to shoot him if he stopped. :lol:

I took 30 days leave after I got back. My folks lived out in the country and my step-dad had a shower rigged up in what we called the "wash-house", which was a tall shed with a big gravity-fed water tank on top.

About a week after I got home, I was out there taking a shower one afternoon. I happened to look down in a corner and there was the biggest durned bullsnake I ever saw. Well, naturally I ran out of the wash-house buck naked (thank goodness we lived in the country :lol: ), went into the house and got a .22 pistol. I must have shot that snake about 4 or 5 times and never did kill him, though I wounded him enough that he didn't crawl away. Finally, my wife, who's not afraid of snakes, came out with a shovel and cut his head off. Thank goodness for wives. :lol:

De gustibus non est disputandum

Originally posted by Stumpy@Aug 24 2005, 06:49 AM
    About a week after I got home, I was out there taking a shower one afternoon. I happened to look down in a corner and there was the biggest durned bullsnake I ever saw. Well, naturally I ran out of the wash-house buck naked (thank goodness we lived in the country :lol: ), went into the house and got a .22 pistol. I must have shot that snake about 4 or 5 times and never did kill him, though I wounded him enough that he didn't crawl away. Finally, my wife, who's not afraid of snakes, came out with a shovel and cut his head off. Thank goodness for wives. :lol:

[snapback]20798[/snapback]

What a picture in my mind that story conjures up :lol: :lol: :lol: ! Like something out of a movie!

• hi sssssstumpy

sssuch a ssstory you sstarted ssssssssssssnakes who likes them not me thats who had enough of the blighters when i was younger. last summer had to toss a dead redbelly black out of my yard (dog got it) the only good snake is a dead one. we had some eastern browns at my parents place one went for my mum but she jumped out of the way dad killed one and chopped ones tail off (it disappeared dont know where) and the last one got away. both these snakes are deadly they kill both animals and man if not given antivemon in time.

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• :D Hi Keith, Chester.

Keith, that's good to know as someday I will be visiting in England and I don't wanna run into any nasty snakes. :D

Chester, quite welcome, glad to post photo's of some of my petsssssssssssssss. ((Actually all I have is one adult cat and her two newborn kittens)) :D

Oh and on that site I snagged those pics from, there are I think 2-3 stories of people being killed by their pet Pythons. :blink:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by ethanedwards@Aug 25 2005, 03:12 AM
    Well how pleasant it was, to wake up this morning, and not read one of Chesters horrifying tales, I feel I will rest easier this day!!

[snapback]20839[/snapback]

And how pleasant not to tell one . . . :rolleyes: .

I'm glad to know your day is started off well :D .