What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,462,033 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I am watching The Blue & The Grey. This is a long mini series, and I just finished the first 123 minutes of 365 minutes of this. It's pretty good.

I just wonder who will win the war? :D

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Aye--I liked this mini-series alot too. Gregory Peck was great as Pres Abe Lincoln. Stacey Keach was great as the Union Army Spy. Also, Sterling Hayden was brilliant as John Brown.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Definitely in the Comedy/Western category - we watched Support Your Local Gunfighter this afternoon.

It starred James Garner, along with a star-studded cast. Just about every character you've seen in a John Wayne movie over the years was in this movie, from Jack Elam and Henry Morgan to Pedro Gonzales Gonzales. :D

Chester :newyear:

• Lonesome Dove.They're showing it in 3 days and I missed the first part yesterday,got mixed up a bit because they moved to different places and different people so fast.Can't remember if I ever saw this before,propably did but must be a long time ago then.

• Hi Sally - Just as a bit of sideline information - Tommy Lee Jones, who played Woodrow Call, is a San Antonio resident. "Lonesome Dove" was partially filmed at the Alamo Village near Bracketville.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Really?Wow cool,gonna pay more attention today.Thanx for mentioning this Jay!

Watched "Cahill" this morning,woke up way too earlie and didn't feel like doing much so I sat back and watched Duke.

Liliane

• In case I aint here tomorrow to post, I will be watching Chisum tonight. I bought it yesterday along with one of his Navy movies. Can you guess which one? :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Feb 4 2006, 06:42 PM
    In case I aint here tomorrow to post, I will be watching Chisum tonight. I bought it yesterday along with one of his Navy movies. Can you guess which one? :D

[snapback]26551[/snapback]

Well, let me guess, Operation Pacific, In Harm's Way, or They Were Expenable. My bet is on the first 2 as it is very hard to find They Were Expendable.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne