What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,467,548 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "The Gunslingers" (2009)

Plot: Netflix (http://movies.netflix.com/WiMo…?trkid=2361637#height1316)

While roaming the wild plains on a quest to find a cache of hidden riches, sharp-shooting bounty hunter Butch (John Elliott) and his outlaw companions come across a deadly gang with supernatural powers in this stylized Western. As the hunt for the gold treasure becomes competitive -- and violent -- Butch, morally questionable Rattler Fenton (Brad Allen) and vengeful Akemi (Narisa Suzuki) must confront the evil and powerful Mondego (Ben Hall).
    Phantom's Review: Dear God, this movie is a turd! Terrible acting, horrible dialog, bad special FX, the only good thing about this film is 1) the music and 2) the scenery, outside of that , this film should be avoided at ALL costs.
    --

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• Happy birthday, Carl. Hope you have many more.

The MGM HD movie channel ran a pristine print of "War Paint", a cavalry film that I had seen in re-release back in the '50s. Slower than I remembered, but I had thought it to be lost forever, so it was good that it resurfaced.. Starred Robert Stack, Charles McGraw and Robert J. Wilke.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Hi Gorch and thank you ;-)) It was a nice one even if I didnt get to see any family or most friends ;-)) Im gifting myself a movie called: Centurian-one ive never seen but looks good ;-))

Forgot to mention that I woke up to the one and only, THE original--True Grit ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi

Distant Drums with Gary Cooper. I may have already said that when I watched this film as a kid I swore that I would never go to Florida. We have been five times.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low