What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,455,191 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Over the past few weeks, I've been watching several Errol Flynn westerns I recently bought. With the exception of "Dodge City", my opinion is that old Errol ain't no Duke when it comes to playing in westerns. :biggrin:

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Whispering Smith. As far as I remember, that is only the second western I have seen Alan Ladd in.......first was Shane, of course. Will find some more of his movies and "get a handle on him", LOL. KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Whispering Smith. As far as I remember, that is only the second western I have seen Alan Ladd in.......first was Shane, of course. Will find some more of his movies and "get a handle on him", LOL. KEITH

Good movie. Im not a fan of Alan Ladd but had I seen him in this movie first--I would be.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Albuquerque with Randolph Scott. First time I had seen on film 12 mules pulling a wagon. And the teamster, rode on one of the mules controlling them with reins in one hand and a rope over his shoulder to the brake on the other.....that Gabby Hayes...always great, full white beard and all. TP
    KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• A night of perfect western action:

"Fistful Of Dollars"
    "For A Few Dollars More"
    "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"
    -Clint Eastwood (well. duh)

Sergio Leones classic trilogy about a mysterious "Man With No Name" and the adventures he gets in to.

Phantom"s Review: Well there's really nothing that I can say, that hasn't already been said about these films. There great. There classics. There the best of the "Spaghetti Western" genre. 'nuff said.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• Didn't get to watch it from the start but have viewed it 50 times just watched: Hour of the gun with james garner. Fun that almost 40 later mr garner would be wyatt earp again in the movie sunset. Both are always a pleasure to watch

That'll Be the Day!

• These will be my: The Last Western(s) I watched because i just got it today.

The Man From Colorado.
    The Man From Laramie.
    The Man In the Saddle.

Glenn Ford.
    James Stewart.
    Randolph Scott.

• Nice selection Carl!

I'm watching Range Rider.
    Episode 'Crooked Fork'
    Jock Mahoney was amazing in these.
    Makes me feel like a kid watching them, and I wasn't even born when they were around! Lol!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Nice selection Carl!

I'm watching Range Rider.
    Episode 'Crooked Fork'
    Jock Mahoney was amazing in these.
    Makes me feel like a kid watching them, and I wasn't even born when they were around! Lol!

Danke. Also, I saw 2 episodes of Range Rider that were on a DvD set of Westerns. The quality and sound were horrible at best. I gave them away to a friend who can like them more than I. I liked the episodes themselves--just not the dvd quality.

• And speaking of Jock Mahoney--he is seen in a few of those A Time To Love and a Time To Die stills I posted. He was Immermann--the MG-Gunner.

• Danke. Also, I saw 2 episodes of Range Rider that were on a DvD set of Westerns. The quality and sound were horrible at best. I gave them away to a friend who can like them more than I. I liked the episodes themselves--just not the dvd quality.

These ones aren't too bad. Crooked Fork was a little ropey but outlaw territory is pretty good. Wish olive films would a job on them like they are with the republic releases, lol!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• These ones aren't too bad. Crooked Fork was a little ropey but outlaw territory is pretty good. Wish olive films would a job on them like they are with the republic releases, lol!

Ive been following the stuff you all post about olive films but--one thing I see is that they all look pretty expensive.