What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,466,573 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The Cowboys and The Shootist. None of my kids have ever shown an interest in Duke, but I caught my 13 year old daughter watching The Cowboys in her room, and enjoying it. There is still hope for her yet. :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• The Cowboys and The Shootist. None of my kids have ever shown an interest in Duke, but I caught my 13 year old daughter watching The Cowboys in her room, and enjoying it. There is still hope for her yet. :wink_smile:

Mark

The Cowboys broke my heart when I was a kid..... there was enough sorrow to make people think that a family member had died.

• the mountain men....charlton heston and brien keith.i enjoyed this film.
    4 esp of gene autry tv series.
    4 esp of roy rogers tv series

• The last western I watched was Rio Bravo. John Wayne was my favorite person in th e movie but Dean Martin was super as Dude. Who also cannot like Walter Brennen in any movie. Angie Dickensen was beautiful. I do wish Ward Bond had a larger role. He was killed off way too soon.

• the restless breed with scott brady.an ok western,good cast with anne bancroft,leo gordon,jay c. flippen,jim davis and a great director in allan dwan

• TCM, God Bless 'em, ran the restored "The Big Sky". There's a scene in which Kirk Douglas has to have his finger amputated that is quite funny. Howard Hawk's had originally had the scene for "Red River" but Wayne didn't think that Hawks could pull it off and Duke refused to play it. After seeing it in this movie, Duke never doubted Hawks again.

We deal in lead, friend.