What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,448,530 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Funny, The Horse Soldiers were on air here in Germany too on saturday! They had a Western Night on Bavarian Television. I did not watch The Horse Soldiers, because I have them on DVD, but I watched Along came Jones starring Gary Cooper and Loretta Young! - Good old black and white Western movie with comedy elements...

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• last nite i watched
    fury at furnace creek victor mature
    when the dalton's rode: randolph scott.this is a classic western,great action and the great stunt where the dalton's jump off the train on the horses(never a stunt like that have never been done since)it was more of a brodwick crawford movie as scott had little screen time.scott don't shoot a gun and wear's a suit,a different kind of western for randolph scott.
    the last train from gunhill:kirk douglas,anthony quinn.

• "Guns Of The Magnificent Seven" (1969)
    -George Kennedy

Plot:A Mexican revolutionary hires an American gunslinger to organize the rescue of their leader from a brutal army prison. |

Phantom's Review: Second sequel to the American western classic. Not as good as the original, but very entertaing nonetheless. Plenty of action and humor and all the actors do good jobs. A fun film.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town