What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,473,978 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Bad Jim 1989 with James Brolin,Richard Roundtree and John Clark Gable (son of Clark). One thing you learn after watching this western is, not all sons of famous actors can act. PS This film also as cameo appearances by Harry Carey jr. Rory Calhoun & Ty Hardin.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Saw several with Duke in them earlier this week including all the Cavalry pics, Bij Jake, Rio Bravo-McLintock and one of his earliest oldies. Also saw three with Burt Lancaster in them: Lawman, The Kentuckian, and Unforgiven. All three were pretty good to excellent. Had stars in them like: Audie Murphy, Albert Salmi, Richard Jordan, Doug McClure, Robert Ryan, Dennis Weaver, Claude Akins, Lee J Cobb, and I forget whom else?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• It's been so cold here in upper New York State I threw on "Duel at Diablo" and cranked up the thermostat. Great cavalry western - dusty, sweaty and pretty graphic for 1966. Love that music.

We deal in lead, friend.

• It's been so cold here in upper New York State I threw on "Duel at Diablo" and cranked up the thermostat. Great cavalry western - dusty, sweaty and pretty graphic for 1966. Love that music.

We deal in lead, friend.

I agree great western and made more enjoyable with the jazz music score.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• I've been watching episodes of the original "Gunsmoke". Somehow, they don't seem as enjoyable now as they did back in the Fifties and Sixties.

De gustibus non est disputandum