How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 920,596 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Trouble is with the UK, we don't get enough summer,
    perhaps if we did, we would think differently.
    Anyway it looks as if today is one more summers day to the collection.

I would trade weather patterns with you anytime if I had the power to do so? ;-)) Rain and less heat bothers me not.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• we are going down to 2 tonight which really means we will be having zero and i have to get up for work in the morning oh what joy (not) wishing summer was here now will gladly swop temps with some one for some hot weather lol

See my reply above this one :-)))

• Boy, I am ready for winter. Or at least something else in the weather. We have not seen any rain at my house for over two weeks. Well, not completely true, we've have a few and I mean a few drops of rain. It did no good. And I must say that was not the case around town or for that fact in my neighborhood. Last weekend it rain a few hundred feet from my house from the east very hard, while we got a sprinkle that didn't get the patio wet. And the next day, it rained very hard next door from the north, while we got a sprinkle that didn't get the patio wet. My next door neighbor got maybe a tenth of an inch before the storm moved north. I feel I was robbed.

And to make matters worse, we are now in a dry spell and have been in the upper 90's and high humidity to get the heat index up to 115. At least give us rain. The rain gauge has been around a half an inch since June 11.

Now relief in sight. Temps suppose to get to 100+ with heat index over 120 most of the week. I think we are in the desert. Everything is so brown/gray outside. Lost most flowering plants, grass, and a couple of trees and three bushes. But we are looking forward to cool nights. We get down to around 80 with heat index of 95.

Need my jacket for that.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Sadly, ditto to everything you say above is the same here.

• Something funny happened yesterday. We got rain! A good amount of the wet stuff. About an inch and a half. It was a good slow and steady rain. Had to dodge lightning, but it was a welcome site. The high was only around 86.

Now back to reality. We are back in the upper 90's and very sticky and maybe like that for the rest of the week. A little chance of rain. It is the dog days of August.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• >:-((( Not a cloud in the sky, hot as hades sticky and no breeze--gee-one couldnt ask for better weather (Yeah--I am being sarcastic.)

• scrapped ice of my windows on the car for 2 mornings running we had -5 where i am very cold wish summer would get here

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Nothing but oven-baking heat with about 75% humidity, zero breeze and few clouds even though earlier today we had a threat of rain--for all of about 15 minutes. >:-((((

• In north Texas its extremely hot and extremely dry.

Wish we'd get some of that rain, Keith.

Jim,
    we were expecting more of the same,torrential downpours,
    but today is lovely and opposite to you of course.
    Here we welcome the sunshine.
    How strange it all is!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England