How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,164 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We had a cold wave this weekend with temps around 96, but still humid. Though we had rain this weekend in our area, none at my house on Saturday or Sunday. And actually we only got up to 93 today, which is normal.

Well, we are going to pay for this week. We are about to get in the 100's late this week starting Thursday going through Sunday. And no mention past Sunday right now, but it may not be pretty next week. And did I forget the humidity? Don't worry, it will be there in full force!

Wish I was visiting Chester and the Mrs........

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Finally had some rain after quite a few days in the upper 90's or low 100's. This is in NJ you would of thought I live in Arizona or Texas.

hot as hell!!!!!!!!!!

Same here as where Cindy is at. Hotter than the Sun. Also VERY humid here.

here too 104 and very humid

We are about to get in the 100's late this week starting Thursday going through Sunday. And no mention past Sunday right now, but it may not be pretty next week. And did I forget the humidity? Don't worry, it will be there in full force!

Wish I was visiting Chester and the Mrs........

I wish you could ALL visit here right now . . . we have been unseasonably cool for WEEKS (although it was a toasty 94-98º F in the central valley last week as we were driving through on the way to Lake Tahoe).

The highs have been in the mid- to high seventies (unusual for this time of year), with relatively low humidity (that part is normal).

Mrs. C :angel1:

• I know that the first official day of Autumn is September 21, but I wish there were some sign of fall right now. It is so hot! We hit 97 today, and suppose to be 98 tomorrow. But the worse part is that dew point that creates the high sticky humidity. I just hate that. We hit some records this summer; some I didn't care for. We had 57 consecutive days in the 90's. Some 86 days in the 90's this season and counting, and a dew point temps in the 70's in a record amount (don't know that number). We also have a deficient of rain fall over 10 inches for the year. Help me, we need relief!!!

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I think the eye of Hermine went right over my neighborhood. Lots of rain (almost 4" at my house), power outages and gusty winds (it looked like the rain was coming down almost horizontally). That was yesterday and things have settled down considerably today!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• we had one really nice day this week and the rest of the week it has been rain rain and more rain

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]