How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 916,855 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• grass was knee high from all the rain and the little bloke isnt to sure when it gets that length, got the lawn done today and started to build the chook shed for the cats when im at work will get it finished tommorow. start new job on monday so getting the shed built just in time :))): it looks like storms tommorow but i hope they hold off till the shed it finished

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• cold and very very windy it even snowed this morning I guess winter's here.

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• wet with a little sunshine thrown in, alec had a day of school because the road to his school was flooded wish the sun and heat would come out having low 30's not normal for this time of the year.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• It's raining here and the humidity is high...a typical day in Houston Texas. How I miss the beautiful mountains and snow in Idaho. I will return to Idaho as soon as I can. No more hurricanes....very little humidity, ever. Alaska was beautiful as well, but, I was not crazy about so many days of darkness...