How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 916,650 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We're on a roller coaster here in San Antonio. We get a few days of chilly temperatures and then the weather warms up and we get highs in the mid-seventies and lows in the fifties. And so on and so forth.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• We in Central Alabama may get a white Christmas for the first time in my life this year. There is a chance for the white stuff on Saturday afternoon. We haven't had a snow in our area since 1919. I am excited! I know that you snow people are thinking that is no big deal, but again, it has never snowed in my life. That would also include Maureen O'Hara (she was born in 1920). Keep you posted.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• We are still waiting for the white stuff, but we haven't seen any kind of wet stuff. It is just west of us right now. We are about 34 but it will rise up quickly when the rain comes. If we get any snow, it will be this evening. Crossing our fingers for a white Christmas though it will come late. Right now cloudy and just cold.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Bottom of the cycle again. The temperature is going to be 29 in the morning and low fifties for a high. We got about a quarter of an inch of rain yesterday, the most we've had since Sept. 8th. Rain is to come into the picture again Tuesday and Wednesday so maybe the cycle is changing!

"Not hardly!!!"

• raining again, cyclone crossed the coast between cains and inisfail so now we have the low depression moving down towards us. local flooding happening but so far we have been lucky. dams full to over flowing so they sre releasing water which with high/king tides could cause flooding like in '74.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• not yet stumpy they are west and north of us, we have had local flooding and the bremer river went over its banks last week. the flood waters are making for our local dam which is now at over 120% full they have to open the gates to release some of the water. thanks for the concern.

• well we had 1 day of sunshine and then the rain came back rockhampton has had some areas were all the people have been asked to move out of the. rockhampton is mid coast have way up queensland not near me

cheers smokey

• well lets see in a matter of 2 days last week we had rain, freezing rain, sleet, snow, and ice it was really fun to drive in it ;) but now it's gone back to snowing but i'm liking the fact that we actually have snow this year :)

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• It has been relatively mild here the last several days, but the weather prognosticaters have cold air filtering in by Monday and having a few days next week barely getting out of the forties.

"Not hardly!!!"