How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 918,376 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Raining in Kentucky.. has been all day...sure is needed

So THATS where all our rain went? Ill have to call up both: Dale Nelson and the other Meteorologists located here in CC-and tell them :lol::lol:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• One good thing about the latest rash of heat around here, is the grass slows down growing. Anytime I don't have to mow the lawn is a fine day in my book. :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• We have had rain showers and big thunderstorms all around uf for over a week but yet--almost not a drop has fallen where i live >:-((

• IT'S SO HOT in Illinois .....the birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.
    .....the trees are whistling for the dogs.
    .....the best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance
    .....hot water comes from both taps.
    .....you can make sun tea instantly.
    .....you learn that a seat belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron.
    .....the temperature drops below 90 F and you feel a little chilly.
    .....you discover that in July it only takes two fingers to steer your car (one on each hand).
    .....you discover that you can get sunburned through your car window.
    .....you actually burn your hand opening the car door.
    .....you break into a sweat the instant you step outside at 5:30 A.M.
    .....your biggest motorcycle wreck fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?"
    .....you realize that asphalt has a liquid stage.
    .....the potatoes cook underground, so all you have to do is pull one out and add butter.
    .....the cows are giving evaporated milk.
    .....farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying boiled eggs.

IT'S SO DRY in Illinois that Baptists are starting to baptize by sprinkling, Methodists are using wet-wipes,
    Presbyterians are giving rain checks,
    and Catholics are praying for the wine to turn back into water!

• I've tried to resist posting about the weather but it is so amazing I cant help it!
    28 degrees, little cloud and a lovely cool breeze. It's been a long time coming but it's worth it!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• I've tried to resist posting about the weather but it is so amazing I cant help it!
    28 degrees, little cloud and a lovely cool breeze. It's been a long time coming but it's worth it!

I WISH it were 28 Degrees here--that is 28 Degrees "F"