How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,521 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• well those rain clouds just turned right on round and we have had rain again today, people are complaining its getting cold but to me it still feels warm, maybe i was to long in the freezer at work tonight

at the moment where my computer is, is reading 27.1C

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Supposed to be possible thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow morning. I'm just waiting to see if we get more rain.
    Temperatures in the 70s and 80s through the coming week!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• gt, we've been hearing on the radio about the weather you and Kevin have been having. We hope all is well for you guys!

Our weather has gone from mid-seventies sunny to low fifties, windy, unsettled conditions (torrential downpour one minutes, sunshine the next - CRAZY!). It's quite cold tonight (at least in comparison to what it's been - probably hit the thirties tonight, unless the breeze/wind keeps up (believe it or not, though it feels colder, the wind keeps the temperature from going as low as it would be without the wind).

Chester :newyear:

Thanks for the concern chester. All that we got was just some hail damage to one of our cars:angry:, but that is nothing compared to what happened elsewhere. But today was a bee-yoo-tee-full day and quite warm as well.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• today was overcast with no rain yet, if we dont get the follow up rains we will be going to level 6 water restrictions as the combined water levels in all of the dams for the southeast corner has not yet reached the magic 40% level. if we get these rains the restrictions will be held off for a while. we are sitting at 38.5% so close but still so far away from the magic number

cheers smokey

• At noon-time today, probably the last cold front of the season to blow through here also brought some thunderstorms and another tornado-which hit somewhere inside the Corpus Christi Citly limits. I'll let you know more tomorrow-since i'll hear it all night here.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• There were big storms on either side of San Antonio yesterday, but all we got were some moderate rain showers - don't think the total measured more than a half inch.
    Today is clear and cool which is the forcast for the next few days.

"Not hardly!!!"

• easter weekend is going to be overcast, dont know more than that because i missed the news because i was at work.
    hope everyone has a good easter and a safe one

cheers smokey

• we have had a few showers mainly at night but just a couple during the day other than that it has been fine.
    had a bbq at mums place and johnc i had 1 beer was a good night, brother should be home for r&r next week for a little while looking forward to seeing him, he is going away with his family so i hope that they get some good weather

cheers smokey

• today we had a warm day it reached mid 30C not too sure as i missed the news. it is 29.6C (85.2F) at the moment. looks like it could be another warm day tomorrow good thing i will be doing the lawn in the morning before it gets too hot

cheers smokey