How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,522 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Kilo, i'd love to sent it all your way if i could ;-)) A lonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg and miserable 8 months has now just gotten started. :-((

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• We had a """"cold front"""" blow through here yesterday. The winds barely shifted and the """""cold air""""" associated with this front, was actually fairly cool if one were in the shade? but has rapidly warmed up as of this afternoon. Don't get me wrong--I AM greatful for this front. ;-))

• We finaly had a tee shirt hot day today. I think I will ask Ringo for the loan of Texas heat more ofton.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• We're suppose to get some chamber-of-commerce weather for the next couple of days - some chilly nights and mild days, then the weather will heat up to the mid-eighties by the middle of next week. NO RAIN, HOWEVER!!!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• cool nights down to about 13-15 C but the days are still warm reaching up to about 26C, no rain for a couple of days but they say we are in for a few more showers when the children go back to school on teusday for start of term 2

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Today was sunny and clear, but the temp was fantastic. If we had these eact same conditions here for our Summer-i'd never be able to gripe about the weather. ;-))

• sunny warm days cool nights autumn has arrived still having showers but not every day, going to 14C tonight i still feel warm more used to being in the cold than i thought

cheers smokey

• We haven't posted in this thread in quite awhile.

This past weekend, it was HOT (mid-nineties!), then yesterday evening the Mrs. nearly froze her fingers off keeping score at our son's baseball game (it was low fifties and WINDY). Yesterday morning, it was 49º F and this morning it was 41º!

The wild ups and downs of the weather in sunny California!

Chester :newyear:

• Hi Jim/Sue, we get the samething happening her. First it's hot, then cold, then hot-""""""" no wonder everyone around here is in varying stages having whatever crud, is going around here?

• the dreaded lergy has arrived in my workplace because of the cool nights and warm days fingers crossed i dont get it cant afford the time off, maybe being in the cold will run it off :teeth_smile:. going down to 11C tonight after a pleasent 27C during the day.

cheers smokey

• It snowed yesterday. normally we don't get snow past January, perhaps global warming is behind it.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• getting really cool about 5 in the morning but still warms up during the day, have had chilly winds blowing through in the evenings feel them on days i dont work but not on the days i do.
    kilo snowing again does this mean that you will have a warn to hot summer?

cheers smokey

• Well, it's Fiesta time in San Antonio and typical for this time every April, the forcast is for warm days and cool nights and a possible chance of rain through the period. Of course, our Battle of Flowers parade and Fiesta Flambeau parade (this used to be the only night parade in the U.S., but that may have changed) always seem to attract rain showers, at least traditionally.

"Not hardly!!!"

• cooling down at night somewhat, when the sun goes down so does the temps felt it last night for the first time will have to start wearing long sleeves rather than singlets when i get home.

cheers smokey