How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 925,061 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We had the coolest week this week (April 9 - 13) than anytime in March. We were actually below normal. it was really nice. I actually wore a jacket one morning. And I finally sense that we might have a spring, but no fear we are going about to back to summer time temperatures.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Had a thunderboomer since early this morning but didnt start raining any till about 9am. The rain stopped about 30 minutes ago. I LOVE these cooler overcast days.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Wehad five Tornadoes in the area yesterday-two near my old hometown of Kingsville, and three in the Corpus Chriti area. Some places got loads of rain we got here id estimate maybe 1/2 to no more than 1 inch. One place got over 1 foot of rain. I was sitting here at DQ (Jay's favorite eatery) and I was watching the very dark clouds float by--seeing those "bar" clouds-and figuring this was perfect tornado weather-and all this before I saw any news several hours later-only to hear of those 5 tornadoes.

Anyway, this morning stayed cool for about 30 minutes-now its hot.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..