How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 976,830 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Western New York State is setting high records in the low 90s today. Just got cleaned up after sealing the driveway and I'm drier than a popcorn fart, so I'm going to break my self imposed rule and drink a beer, or two or ten.

We deal in lead, friend.

Hadnt heard that one before-but I like it :lol:;lol:;lol:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• More than happy to send some over!
    We're heading for 2 months worth of rain in 48 hours here.
    I'll wager we still have a hosepipe ban at the end of it.

Please do send it ;-)) I forgot about the ban. I have a friend who lives in the area thats in effect in.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well, this is unusual, we are getting rain from the east. That is Georgia. We usually get the storms from the Gulf, the west (Mississippi) or the north (Tennessee). And this is a pretty hefty storm. But not complaining.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• The most insane weather today.
    So I'm at a meeting, it's sunny, sunglasses on, jacket off, lovely.
    I get a call from my colleague who's 20 miles away bailing water from the ground floor of our office as its hit with a months worth of ran in an hour! Drains overflowing, bubbling like cauldrons, I would not have believed it had he not sent me a video!
    Luckily I watched it from the comfort of a nice restaurant, outside in the glorious sunshine. :wink_smile:

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• This has turned out to be a rather pleasant weekend for June standards. Less humid, tempatures below 90, and sunny skies. Reality is coming back soon, but really enjoying this right now.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote