How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 920,361 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Got a so called ""Cold front in last night which gave us about 1/10th an inch of rain if even that. Little lightning little wind and slightly cooler temps--hot today though Grrrrrr.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• we had a supercell thumder storm last weekend here, no damage where i live but near where i work just a 20 min drive away the had hail stones the size of golf and soft balls they lost windows, fences, cars have broken winscreens trees down and local flooding.

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Our first freeze of the season. Going to the mid 20's tonight. I guess we are about to get into the winter season. Could use some rain. Haven't had any for almost 2 weeks, and some 16 inches below normal for the year. Quiet dry out there. I was getting up the leaves today.

Maybe some rain by Tuesday. And warmer by then.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• H

The rain has eased and luckily we haven't experienced any flooding went out this morning and it felt quite mild but it is supposed to be getting colder once the rain stops.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• We got a minor cold front in about midnight and it rained briefly and saw a few flashes of lightning and heard 1-2 peals of thunder--then that was over. The winds started blowing a couple hours later.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Been in the 30s at night. Going into the low 20s, (fireplace will be going), for a couple of days and then into the mid 40s, (no fire), LOL! No rain in sight. Had to fill up Goose's pond with the hose last night.......first time in years I had to do that! KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Been in the 30s at night. Going into the low 20s, (fireplace will be going), for a couple of days and then into the mid 40s, (no fire), LOL! No rain in sight. Had to fill up Goose's pond with the hose last night.......first time in years I had to do that! KEITH

It's 37 here and it's 1pm! I should imagine well be down in the lo 20s tonight!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"