How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,875 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Were supposed to get a "cold front" in early Wed morning at around 4 am. This one is supposed to be colder than the last one. We'll see......we'll see. :agent:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Got a really big storm today.

2 Fences snapped from tree's falling on them from wind. A horse that's a bit sore from hail(stupid thing wouldn't get out of it, the other two did.)

And a heck of a lot of water.....

About time we saw some.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• This could be our report in a month or so . . . :D .

Our average rainfall from about now until March/April is about 60 inches, and some real good storms, but at least for now we are enjoying nice weather. Mid sixties during the day, blue skies . . . mid thirties to low fifties at night (if it's clear, it's cold and if it's cloudy, it's warmer at night). Of course, all these temps are Fº.

Chester :newyear:

• Its a Great Day here at the 26 Bar Ranch. The Sun is out, and the Winds have Stopped and the Temp. is not to Cold. :)

The Cowboys :cowboy: are still bringing the Cattle out of the High Country at 10,000 Feet and it will not be long before there will be a Lot of Snow up there!!! :fear:

Chilibill :cowboy:

• That blustery front that Carl mentioned came through this early this morning with lots of wind, but, unfortunately, no rain. Temps will be in the low 70s for highs and lows in the mid-thirties. No rain in sight for at least a week :headbonk: .
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Nov 15 2006, 02:30 PM
    That blustery front that Carl mentioned came through this early this morning with lots of wind, but, unfortunately, no rain. Temps will be in the low 70s for highs and lows in the mid-thirties. No rain in sight for at least a week :headbonk: .

[snapback]36995[/snapback]

Jay, we now have the winds you all had, and no rain here either <_<

• Snow in our state, at the end of spring!

Australia is going through one weird weather phenomonon at the moment.
    There's bushfires to the north of us and snow to the south.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Nov 19 2006, 11:09 PM
    We're in a rut here. Mild days and cool nights with mostly clear skies. No rain in sight :headbonk: .

[snapback]37108[/snapback]

Ditto here.

• That arctic air mass is due to hit us tomorrow morning early with winds up to 30 to 40 miles per hour. Our high temperature today is supposed to be in the low 80s; tomorrow only in the low 50s with maybe some rain (ha!). But we're at the back end of this system - it is really frigid in the north and northwest.

"Not hardly!!!"

• As I said over on the Duke Stories Page, It is Still Snowing here at Duke's 26 Bar Ranch, and I was going to Fly out to Warmer Country Today. :( But it looks like I may be here For The Winter ! :fear2:

This is something for a Old Desert Rat Like Me sitting in the middle of a 64,000 Ac. Ranch by myself, and not a thing moving but the Cattle and Elk in the Front Pasture. :huh:

So I think I will Get a Big Bowl of Duke's Chili for Lunch, and Put on "The Angel and the Badman"!!! :D

Chilibill :cowboy:

• Still hot~~N~~humid here. Like Jay, were supposed to get some cold air but, ours aint due to arrive until around noon tomorrow.

• Well, It is very hot. Right now at 10:45 pm my time the central time zone, it is 67F, and very humid. It is even hotter in New York at 69F at 11:45 pm. We are about to get it though. Tomorrow it is suppose to be stormy and up to 78F. And by Friday it will be 56f for the high but that will be at midnight. It will drop throughout the day. We will be at noon around 45F with high winds and by night fall we will be below 40F. And by midnight it will be under 32F. What a temp change in 36 hours. We should have about 56F degree change in that time period.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• In North Texas we're finally getting a little winter weather. Sleet and freezing rain all night - temperatures in the 20s. I love it (unless I must do any driving later today).

Talk about temperature changes - yesterday morning we had temps in the mid-70s. By 6:00 PM it was in the 30s.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• That "blue norther" came in this morning like nobody's business! The weathercasters were saying our temperatures would drop during the day to the mid to low fifties, but as I'm posting this, the temperature is 37 degrees F and will get no warmer than 47 :unsure: . Spotty rain, but no freezing precipitation is expected.

"Not hardly!!!"