How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 921,352 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Pretty active night with thunderstorms around 3:30 am my time but passed through quickly. Temps have been a little above average around 72F. Not sure what today will bring but suppose to be clearing today and have sunny afternoon with high a little above average around 70F.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• You guys got the rain, up north here we finally saw some snow. About 14-15 inches of it over the last 2 days. Now I wish I had my snowmobile!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• You guys got the rain, up north here we finally saw some snow. About 14-15 inches of it over the last 2 days. Now I wish I had my snowmobile!!!

Hey Todd what happen to your snowmobile?

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Monday morning's rainfall was 1.4 inches for the weekend. Then we had more rain during the day, but we'll measure in the morning again.

The temperature is dropping, so they are definitely calling for snow on nearby mountains, and maybe up to 3 feet of snow up at Lake Tahoe (a 5 hour drive from here).

Chester :newyear:

• Predicted to be rather mild here for several days (no significant rain in over a month), but a cold front is due this weekend and may bring overnight temps to close to freezing (but still moderate high temperaturures).
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Well it is hot today for February 28. We reached 80F, but the storm is coming. Suppose to be severe tonight and tomorrow. Then we go back to the 50's and lows in the 30's. What a drop in temps.

Hopefully I'll be back after the storm. :ohmy:

- John Wayne quote

• Mid 30's... started this morning with freezing rain and ending tonight with rain, damaging winds and hail. I want Spring!