How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 977,040 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I apologize if I offended you, GT I did not realize my comments would be offensive so I was just trying to explain why I didn't come across as Southern even though I lived down south for 9 years.

None taken. I'm just having a little trouble with the net today. Maybe this noreaster.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• What happened to the weather? :hyper::hyper:

April 15th and it's cold as hell here. It's got 40 days to warm up just a bit for the celebration. 75º would be a nice temp for May 25th.

• Rain yesterday, and rather humid and warm and today, I don't think we got out of the 40's but if we did it was in the low 50's. It is cloudy, windy and cool. Love to keep it this way this year. Tired of the hot summers that have no relief. Not looking forward to the next 6 months.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• The last few days have been sunny and mild, weather I wish was around all year long. Temps in the low to middle seventies for highs and lows in the forties. Absolute chamber-of-commerce weather!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• It's been better here than our summers are sometimes.Brilliant weather,sat outside last night with a drink and it sure felt like a summernight!Only people are starting to worry that we won't have much of a summer after this...