How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 928,203 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Heh heh, do you have a spare room for rent? ;-)) A good friend of mine has most of his family living in various parts of Calif, he lives in Grants Pass, Ore, and you all are keeping a great secret from us--you guys live in what I call, Paradise. Except for the high prices though.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Overcast and not so bad. The temps are mild and we are suppose to get some showers today, and had a little. We are actually about average for the month (July). But we are still well below for the year of about 14 inches. Suppose to get some more showers over the weekend. We'll wait and see.

As for the relief of the drought, well our grass is greener and I actually cut mine yesterday after a month of not cutting (mainly weeds at this point). The farmers are hurting really bad this year and I think they will have a complete diaster with this drought. I've heard that as much as 100% loss in this years crop is expected in the state. :cry2:

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Overcast and muggy. We had some rain. It may make it to the 90's today, but we are getting the rain. Maybe more tomorrow. Thanks Cindy. :wink_smile:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• It was overall a dry day, with low humity. It was actually comfortable this morning and the day was sunny and around 86F but not so hot. It was a nice day, but I stayed inside for the most part. To take advantage of the A/C.

Sorry I am looking forward to cooler weather. Suppose to get down to around 70F tonight, and cloudy tomorrow with a great chance of rain. Hope so.

- John Wayne quote

• We were teased yesterday evening with a nearby thuinder and lightning show. Some on Sat as well and today at lunchtime--but still no rain fell.

Still hot n humid here. Lastnight at 10 PM, we actually reached 100% humidity--and not raining. Our average day high temp is about 95 and the average low night temp is about 84 degrees "F" Not much relief at all. :glare:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hot today, and very sunny. We were suppose to get rain but it didn't come. We'll see tomorrow. We are about normal for the month, but still far behind for the year.

- John Wayne quote

• we had -5 C last night and they say we could have the same again tonight we still need rain so any spare would be loved if you could send it bek's and my way

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Send that cold stuff here.. I'm getting tired of hot, humid and rainy. I want 60 degrees, 25% humidity and partly cloudy skies.