How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 927,651 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• WEre still tipping the Thermometer at around 92 for higs and about 80 for lows. ;-)) Fall is just an imagination for us here.

On a bright note, sometime early this morning, we had one hum-dinger of a rain storm. The temps quickly rose but the puddles of water were still on the ground when I went outside to feed the Cats.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I think we definately broke a heat record here today. At 2 PM, it was 97 "F" >:-(( and more of the same for a few more days at least. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

• we have hit a cool patch just went to about 27C today wind was cool so it felt a little nippy but still pleasent enough to just go round in shirt sleeves

is a little overcast they are saying we could have rain on the weekend but i think i will be blue in the face before that happens

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I had a birthday a couple of days ago, and my teenagers got me a remote rain guage and "thermo-sensor" (fancy name for electronic, digital thermometer). My son helped me set it up, and we recorded .24" of rain. It was pretty cool to stand inside and record the rainfall without getting wet! I don't know how it works, but it is even self-emptying!

We have overcast skies today, and might have rain by tonight or tomorrow morning :hyper:.

Yesterday's high was about 65º F, and last night's low 46º F.

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Hello Everyone

I keep reading about the summerlike weather and heatwaves you are having whilst sitting in UK where we have had no summer and I have the central heating on!

I envy you all however I am going back to Bulgaria soon and after a couple of months of snow will be basking in the heat from March to November. Can't wait!

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Well, today were expectinga high temp of 96 "F". However, around midnight tonight, were supposed to get our first ""cold front"" in which will lower temps by aabout 6-8 degrees. Late Sun/early Monday, were supposed to get in a ""REAL"" Cold Front. That one is a front coming in from the Pacific Northwest-where one of my best friends live.

• Temps got down to the upper 50s this morning, but we'll still be warm in the mid-eighties this afternoon. That "cold" front is supposed to make the mornings cooler and maybe drop afternoon temperatures to the 70s with some accompanying rain.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Still raining here, 18 out of the last 19 days it has rained here. You would think that Minnesota has become the new Washington state!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Well, said ""cold front"" blew through here at around 4:20 Am. It was acccompanied by a nice, loud Thunderstorm and had high gusts of wind with it. The thunderboomer, lasted about an hour. Ahhhh, if it had not been in the middle of the night, i'd have loved to have gone out to the balcony and watched it.

• still having warm days but nights have been getting warmer looks like the cool ones may have gone hope so as i like the hot to come

cheers smokey

• We're very thankful we're not having high winds and fire, like in Southern California!

We are having unseasonably high temps, in the eighties during the day, but down to the low forties overnight. The temperature more than doubles on days like that - we leave in the morning and have on a warm jacket, and come home later in the day wearing just short sleeves, but if we stay away long enough, we need the jacket again.

However, we still haven't fired up the furnace yet (haven't even relit the pilot light). When the kids complain in the morning, I tell them it's just like camping. They never complain about the cold morning when we're camping :teeth_smile:.

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Same cold front Jay got, we got a few hrs later. We had sustained winds of about 45 MPH with gusts up to Hurricane level. The winds knocked out power in various areas around town and also destroyed a Transformer (no-not the kinds the kids play with ;-))) which knocked out internet service to all libraries in town. Soooooooooooo, my exile was lengthoned by another day.

Oh, did I mention that we also got some rain ;-)) Today is fairly cool and windy but feels absolutely great. And get this, we were down to a mere 28% humidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• still having warm days and the nights are getting warmer, looks like rain but it has been that way for a couple of days, they say we may have some by the weekend heres hoping

cheers smokey

• Middle 60's during the day, nights about 35. Next week they are talking highs in the 40's and lows in the teens. Come on snow!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• we have rain it is raining as i type this here a little bit of a pitty as i was going to mow the weeds tomorrow, will have to hold of for another couple of days to mow the weeds down.:teeth_smile:

cheers smokey

• Looks like we're entering a period of perfect October weather - Mild days, chilly nights, few clouds. But we're getting a little dry after a very wet summer. Very little rain in September and October.

"Not hardly!!!"