How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 917,312 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "We're on a rollercoaster here. A series of fronts is slated to come through every other day with inbetween days warming up to the high sixties or low seventies. Pretty cool nights in the thirties and forties. Very little rain predicted, however.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• had a warm day yesterday was going along nicely until 3:50pm when some shelia ran up the backside of mum and dads car. it was a clear and sunny day so why she didnt see the stop sign is beyound me. we are all ok shaken but not stired. car goes in next week for repairs could be a while before its back.

have seen that some of you are getting lots of snow and others not hope who are getting it are enjoying it

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• We are getting a good dose of rain and thunderstorms right now. We've been cool and it has been very windy. Wind gust of over 45 mph. Cooler tomorrow but clearing up and more wind but not as windy. We might have a surplus of rain for January. We are not out of the woods yet, but we seem to have a great start for 2008.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• We are getting a good dose of rain and thunderstorms right now. We've been cool and it has been very windy. Wind gust of over 45 mph. Cooler tomorrow but clearing up and more wind but not as windy. We might have a surplus of rain for January. We are not out of the woods yet, but we seem to have a great start for 2008.

Hondo, I like reading your weather reports, cause I basically know what we're gonna get the next day and right now, I can hear the rain dropping down on this ol' tin roof and it sounds so good.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Was raining up until about 10minutes ago.

We had a storm yesterday, just under an inch fell in 15 minutes.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Overcast today and very warm. Suppose to be in the mid 70s and rain on its way. Suppose to rain tomorrow for our primary, so let's hope that it doesn't keep people from voting. Tommorow's high is suppose to be in the upper 70s. And some powerful storms in the evening.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• raining today on and off, flooding happening to the south of brisbane they had their annual rainfall fall in just a couple of hours. none of this rain made it into the dams but are hoping that the forecasted rain for the western areas will fall over the dams catchment area

cheers smokey

• It's been raining pretty much all day today.
    Got about an inch and a half this morning. Another inch this afternoon, and it's still coming down.

My cattle yards are flooded, all the tanks are full as well as the dams. Don't know where it's all going to go soon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• raining here today, some of the falls where quite heavy, got to work just before it got really heavy this afternoon. mum and dads car in to be repaired, they wont have it back till the 19th, assessor said the shelia who hit the back of the car rammed it more damage done then we thought. till then will be walking quite a lot.

cheers smokey

• We had a sunshower here today. No decent rain though.

Two of our dams are joined now, and we've got a little creek out the front as well.

I'm hoping this will keep going through winter, it's the best season we've had for umpteen years, so there's light at the end of the tunnel in regard to the drought.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Same ol', same ol'. Warm days and cool nights - lots of sun (where's the rain?).

Sounds almost like our weather, although I can't exactly say our days are warm, but they are pretty mild (high fifties the past couple of days), but down into the thirties at night.

No rain in the forecast for a while at least . . . good hot dog selling weather!! :teeth_smile:

Chester :newyear:

• had a storm blow on through about 6pm very short lived.

just a quick one can anyone tell me what -34.9C is in F, just that was the temp in our freezer at work tonight

cheers smokey

• just a quick one can anyone tell me what -34.9C is in F, just that was the temp in our freezer at work tonight

Google and the Internet - AMAZING things! With just a few clicks of the mouse and key strokes, the answer can be found . . . the answer is -30.82º F. Which I must say is colder than I would have thought. That is some deep freeze you have at work, smokey!! Br-r-r-r-r-r-r-r!

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Its unseasonably warm here and partly cloudy. Today the humidity has been very low so even with a Southern breeze--the atmosphere is very nice. My two Cats love it as well. Last night when I was sitting on the stairs, my cat Shasta, came over and partly layed on my lap while running her nose all over the front of my shirt. I think she liked the deoderant I had on which is the Mitchum deoderant.:wink_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• fine day had here today. storm clouds on the horizen.

mrs c we go into this freezer in just our shirt sleeves as the jackets dont keep out the cold, have to use gloves to grab the cages otherwise we stick to the cages. thanks for letting me know how cold it is.

cheers smokey

• Yesterday, we were 75F and very warm for this time of year and today after a night of heavy rain and servere weather, temps dropped and we are suppose to be at 25F tonight. This has been a wacky season of weather. And a few snow flakes today.

Tomorrow we are suppose to be around 60.

- John Wayne quote

• Cold and snow here for the rest of the week and into the first part of next week. Just finished lubricating the snowmobile and adjusting things on it. Been nice that I have had a chance to use it this year. I plan on riding this weekend as well.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Raining again today, I would be happy, but I'm supposed to go somewhere next week, and it's going to be hard with all the flooding that's happening up north.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]