How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 917,319 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We are at -8 F tonight and 18 F for a high. Suppose to warm up this weekend to 34F then back to lower 20's next week and snow. I am not ready for spring either Carl. Need a couple more weeks of winter to get a few more miles on the snowmobile!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Yep, a cattle station, about 40km east from Charters on the Flinders Highway :)

Warm today, been 30-35C all day...I hate Queensland weather.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• it is warming up here it is 30.8C at 11:26pm we could be getting into the high 30's over the next few days. the reason for this is because i went out and bought myself a new brolley because my other one has a ruddy great hole in it :teeth_smile:.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Guess who......

Still playing in the snow in Idaho. Just got the internet on today here so thought I'd warn ya....I'mmmmm Baaaaack....:hyper:

Gotta run for now....

Missed all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy

• we had a very warm day yesterday and again today, didnt feel it yesterday as i was at work for most of it they say we went to 39C but where i live it was about 2-3 C higher it is 31.3C at 10:52pm.

cindy glad to see you back hope you have had a great time playing in the snow

cheers smokey

• Guess who......

Still playing in the snow in Idaho. Just got the internet on today here so thought I'd warn ya....I'mmmmm Baaaaack....:hyper:

It's about time!! You've been missed!!

As for us here on the central coast of California, it's rain, rain, and more rain. They are expecting a total of 4 to 5 inches for our area, and we're almost halfway there already, with more rain expected today, along with HEAVY winds (hope the power stays on . . . :ohmy:).

Chester :newyear:

• Guess who......

Gotta run for now....
    Missed all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cindy

Glad to hear from you, Cindy. WELCOME BACK!!!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• As for us here on the central coast of California, it's rain, rain, and more rain. They are expecting a total of 4 to 5 inches for our area, and we're almost halfway there already, with more rain expected today, along with HEAVY winds (hope the power stays on . . . :ohmy:).

Chester :newyear:

Jim - could you send some of that rain our way? We've had less than one inch since August and we're really parched going into spring! Otherwise mild days and cool nights.

"Not hardly!!!"

• Rained today.
    We had to draft cattle aswell today, and it just was not fun, the horses were always slipping, and the cattle were stirred up aswell. And today was absolutely the only day we could do it, bad day all round here.

Rockhampton, a bit north of us was flooded for the second time in month, the Fitzroy River peaked at 8.1m.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Glad to "see"opu back Cindy ;-)) annnnnd, our temps here are already summer-like so, you aint missed much -- in the way of weather ;-)) However, us cold weather lovers will be getting a "cold front" in within about the next 10 or so hours of this typing ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well it's about time you showed back up and the Giants ARE better than the Patrio.......oops wrong thread.

Um, we had a beautiful day today. Nice clear skies, warm temps. Spring ain't too far away.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• it has been raining for the last 2 days just constant showers all day, will be really glad when it gives over as we have had rain for all of the summer holidays. but i know our farmers need it and we do need the dams to get full

cheers smokey

• showers again today it is 29.1C at the moment, it cools when it rains then the temp rises again when it stops.

cheers smokey

• fine day but dark clouds coming in could have rain in the next couple of days is 27.2C at 11:15pm

cheers smokey