How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 917,216 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• getting cooler going down to 12C tonight but we are in for a fine day tomorrow good thing too as it is ANZAC day and we will be having the marches for our veterans. i wont be doing the dawn service as it is too early for me having just finished work.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• We had some sprinkles today-but not much. Were fast getting into a bad draught but, hopefully this weekend will bring us some much wanted and needed rainfall.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well. we have the rain gt. And then some!!!

They are even predicting 8-14 inches of snow in northern Minnesota tonight. It has been anything but warm this spring up here. I guess global warming looks kind of stupid now.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• We got a nice round of Thunderstorms through CC sometime in the early morning hours. I woke up during it sometime, and just let the booms and the windy and rain; lull me back to sleep. Man it was glorious. I think were supposed to get more rain tomorrow-which is fine by me.

• Well, we finally had a good rain very early Friday morning (before my PC crashed) and then generally have had good weather for the last several days. A strong cold front pushed through Sunday, but the promise of rain did not materialize. But since then we have had chamber of commerce weather with very cool nights and mild days - no clouds visible at all!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• We here too shared in the raines that Jay got. We had a nice thunderstorm Friday morning as well as more on Sunday. The temps were great and are OK today but, rapidly warming up.

• gpt really cool last night we went down to 2C. just have watched the late news and heard about the twisters that hit hope that anyone from this place are ok and that they didnt get too much damage,

cheers smokey

• Our weather has run the gamut the past week, from cool and rainy to sunny and hot (high eighties!).

A week ago yesterday, we had cloudy skies and a light sprinkling of rain (about 0.1").

Saturday, we went to an outdoor memorial service. In the shade, it was bordering on a little too warm for me, but was mostly a beautiful day, reaching a high of 83º.

On Sunday, I took our youngest son to see the local minor league baseball team play, and unfortunately their stadium has little to no shade . . . TOO much hot sun for us - we left after the fifth inning. I learned later that the temperature was 90º.

Then, on Monday evening, he had a Little League game, and it couldn't have been a more perfect temperature! Cool enough, yet warm enough, to be comfortable for all involved. I can't tell you how many evening games we've been to, where we were FREEZING. Monday night was a treat.

Yesterday was windy (however, NOTHING approaching a tornado) and down to a high of 65º, and last night I fell asleep listening to the wind blowing through the trees (not common).

This morning, it is cool (41º) and sunny, but the breeze has died down (much more common).

Overall, despite some of the extremes, it was a most pleasant weather week.

Mrs. C :angel1:

• BOY, was it HUMID today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just the mere act of sitting on a bench (or other object) that is outside a nice airconditioned apartment, and you sweat rivers of water.

• pleasent days but it is really dropping at night going down to 5C tonight really feel it about 3-4 in the morning just glad that im in bed at that time and can pull up the covers

cheers smokey

• Yesterday and today, we are tying a record temp for the dates at 97 degrees F. I wish to let the supreme being upstairs know that this is not late June through August and he/she needs to cool things down a little.

"Not hardly!!!"

• Well to contrast our friends in Texas it has been raining and a high of upper 50's for the past couple days. Suppose to maybe get to the upper 60's later on this week.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• A "cool" front went through this morning and will cool things off a bit (with a lot of wind to boot) to about the mid-eighties. It is supposed to warm up again in a couple of days!

"Not hardly!!!"