How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 976,822 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Fantastic weather 40 degrees, drove to Maine today to Cabellas and the Kittery Trading post to look at guns.

Ben Cartwright SASS
    a good motto to live by
    "WWJWD"
    What would John Wayne Do"

• A fantastic day! We were sunny and warm. I actually had a little sweat on my brow. It was in the mid 60's and just perfect. I had to work in the yard today, but it wasn't that bad. Suppose to be nice tomorrow, a little cooler, but in the lower 60's and rain coming tomorrow night. I'll be doing taxes tomorrow afternoon, so no fun outside for the most part.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Still cold with threat of snow. Glad global warming worked out so well. Thought we were supposed to be like California :lol

Hope springs Eternal!

Chester :hop:
    P.S. As for our weather - Saturday was a mixed bag, with some sun, mostly cloudly, a few misty sprinkles around dinner time, and supposedly it is going to rain Sunday.

• Well all the weather in colorado can change in 15 minutes. Living in the san luis valley can be a challenge, since december the temp. Has been minus 10 to 25 below zero. And up to the mid 20's of a day. Plenty of snow in the sangra de christo's mountain. About 5 miles from me. Today we got a flurry aoubt 2 inches so far but still snowing. This might be the big one for us. Take care. I'll be back with an update in a day or two

That'll Be the Day!

• How wrong I was. We hit 70 today. A first this year, and it was nice. Now we are about to get a storm and colder weather. It was a great weekend. Of course I did taxes and over half way through with that. Should have done this last weekend.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• This is New England, as Mark Twain or was it Ben Franklin said, if you don't like the weather wait a minute, we are now supposed to get snow mixed with rain and rain mixed with snow for the next 7 days!

Ben Cartwright SASS
    a good motto to live by
    "WWJWD"
    What would John Wayne Do"

• Ben, it was Mark Twain who said it.

Mark Twain is reported to have also said, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."

Having worked in and visited SF in the summer, I can attest to the fact that you should never visit the City by the Bay without a jacket in tow, no matter what time of year it is!

As for our local weather, 65 miles south of San Francisco, it is cloudy and rain is forecasted for later today, after a nice sunny day yesterday. Typical weather for this time of year around here.

Chester

• nice and sunny :)

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• We go from 70 on Sunday to snow flurries tonight, and colder tempatures for several days. Where are we? New England! This is the south and it is not a typical southern winter.

Cheers :cool:

- John Wayne quote

• Countrygirl01 - yes sunny but how COLD?

Here we are a balmy 37 degrees

well it wouldn't be too bad but the wind is just so bitter today is much better lest wind :)

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• And another snow storm thursday thur friday. Great just after I saw my first blade of grass. All this and a none thinking moron ran a intersection a hit my car on monday. No injurys to me but my car has a nice bo-bo.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''