How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 928,698 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• flooding out west (Qld) the flooded area is as large as the state of victoria in aust. our dams are for the first time in 5 years at 80% full, more rain to come and out west the flood warning has moved a little south it doesnt rain it pours :lol . we had the equalvent of 1 months rainfall in one day last week.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Raining again here yesterday and more so today-which figures as I have to take the bus to get anywhere and have two Drs appointments today.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• This is picture perfect weather right now. We are currently at 72 and it is so nice. Unfortunately, we are going to get some rain tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday. But the weekend is going to be nice in the 60's.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well....in Windsor England today it was clear bright blue skies and a little bit chilly..... makes a change from the usual drizzle !!!!!!

• Weather is wonderful, I am not, I have to get a root canal, my mouth is killing me!

Got some good stuff from the Dentist to kill the pain!

Ben Cartwright SASS
    a good motto to live by
    "WWJWD"
    What would John Wayne Do"

• It is absolutely beautiful here in SC today, sunny and warm. Supposed to get near 70 - Spring is certainly on the way and time to wax the Harley WOO! HOO!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• We are in right now, Rain, Thunderstorms, Hail, Wind, and more Rain. Around 57. Just an ordinary day in Alabama. Oh, the sun just popped its head. And I see lightning after hearing the rumbling of thunder. We are also in a flood watch with flash flood warnings around us everywhere. Rain for the rest of the day and night, until morning.

I think we'll have a nice weekend with temptress around 60 for the high.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• We've had a mixed bag of late - a fair amount of rain (season total of around 45", which is 3/4 of normal, but more than we've had each year for the past three or four years), quite cool considering we're within 'spitting distance' of spring (down in the 30s the past few nights!), some sun but more clouds lately (yesterday sunny, but real cloudy and windy the day before, with some rain in the evening).

Current forecast? Sunny today, rain tomorrow, but supposed to be nice for the weekend.

Mrs. C :angel1:

• A funny thing happen today, the sun came out and it became a pretty nice day. We hit around 73, but it rained a lot; about 4 inches in the last 48 hours, so things are pretty wet. Suppose to be cloudy tonight and we are to get some more rain until Saturday morning, then a little more cooler for the weekend. In the 60's for highs and cool evenings for a while.

- John Wayne quote

• Should be an interesting weekend with the weather. Not sure what to expect, but I think it is going to rain, be cold, be warm, and just not a picture perfect weekend. It is also the beginning of Spring Break, not that has anything to do with me.

- John Wayne quote