E Learning

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,710 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Everyone

I am now on the final strench of my university life and I have been given my final year project which will have a major bearing on how I do overall.

My project is to 'Evaluate how effective E-learning packages are'.

The project involves finding two packages one a software package and the other an online package and contrast and compare them. The two packages must relate the the same area such as 'Marketing' etc.

The project will also involve

1. Testing individual units within the packages
    2. Suggest improvements to the packages and learning strategies
    3. Produce a conclusion as to what package is most succesful.

While I have frequently used E learning packages I am not 100% familiar with the area etc and I would appreciate members opinons on elearning, possible packages that could be reviewed etc ect.

I usually receive good feedback from members of this board when I post University questions and I would appreciate if members could again provide me with some of their insight and knowledge with regards to this field.

Thanks in advance.
    Robbie.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• I thought I bring this topic back to the top again.

What I am currently seeking is 2-3 free online(E) learning websites which teach the subject of marketing. Any help would greatfully be received.

What my project consists of next is a review of these websites to find out which one was most effective in teaching the subject of marketing.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi Mrs Chester.

First of all thank you for your time and help in retriveing these E Learning marketing applications.

I think I will use all three of the packages you have indicated to me.

I would be interested in your opinion of these packages, if you were learning marketing would you have found them useful, did you think they were well laid out etc.

Again thanks for your help
    Robbie.

Regards
    Robbie