Photo Bonanza!

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,245 times. The latest Post () was by Moonshine_Sally.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We have posted this in the past, but it seems to have disappeared, so we'll just post this again.

Photo Bonanza - this is a link to a site with over a thousand JW photos!

Just search "John Wayne" and enjoy!

These are not photos you should download, as they all have a large, blatant copyright mark across the face of the picture. At least they give you an idea of what's out there.

Chester :newyear:

• Hello All
    Hi Chester I did not have much luck with more recent stars although the older ones I checked came up sterling. Is there something I am not doing right ?

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hello Toncam45. I tries the link and it didn't work either. It use to work but I guess the site that hosted the photos changed their settings. I hate when that happens! :poorfool:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hey, guys, sorry it took me so long to notice your posts. I have fixed the link. When you get to the site, search "John Wayne" (no quotation marks necessary) and up comes a most wonderful selection of photos.

FYI, just as a reminder, they specifically state on their website -

OTHER THAN TO BROWSE AND SEARCH IMAGES, YOU MAY NOT DOWNLOAD OR MAKE ANY OTHER USE OF ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT ENTERING INTO AN IMAGE LICENSE AGREEMENT.

Let's respect that, and go directly to their site to enjoy all that they have to offer.

Chester :newyear: