What's On Tv?

There are 279 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 75,596 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello all
    This may be a little sideways ( off topic) but how might I access pictures like the ones we have on this topic ( from JW films). murray :blink:

Greetings from North of the 49th

• man I never get to see these until after they are answered... and of course I knew the last few, which means when I'm the first one to see it, I won't know what it is...

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

Originally posted by erthomp143@Apr 8 2006, 07:56 PM
    man I never get to see these until after they are answered... and of course I knew the last few, which means when I'm the first one to see it, I won't know what it is...

[snapback]30210[/snapback]

I hear ya, happened to me at first. I wonder if there is a way to have us just PM dukefan1 our answers and then he can let us know the right answer. Then again he might get sick of all the messages!!! Anybody else have a better idea??

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Looks like I didn't fool anyone with that one <_< The Flying Tigers is the movie playing. Way to go, gang.

Tell ya all what, if you all want to PM your answers to me, that would be fine. Then I can list the winners after giving enough time for replies. That way, others answers won't affect how you answer. Sounds like a plan :D

Ok, here's the next one! Good Luck!!!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Anyway to sharpen that one up a bit??

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by SXViper@Apr 11 2006, 09:50 AM
    Anyway to sharpen that one up a bit??

[snapback]30298[/snapback]

Sorry, I try to sharpen them up as best I can befor I put them up. It happens when I fit it into the tv.

Ok, here's the winners on this one!

Jay, ejgreen77 and Vera all got it right!!!! The movie showing is Circus World. Way to go, gang!!!!

Ok, here's the next one!!! Good Luck :D

Mark

• Kudos go out to Arthur, Vera, SXViper, Chester and Robbie!!!!!

They answered correctly. The movie showing is Without Reservations

I think this next one might (and I stress might...smart crowd here) be a little more challenging. Good luck, gang!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?