Do You Remember This

There are 129 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 30,485 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Howdy Chance,
    Who are all these people? and, did you paint this? It's great!
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• CHANCE, of course we remember this! It took all of us awhile to get the photos to you (you were probably pulling your hair out by the time you got it done :uhuh: ), but it came out GREAT!

Bob, to answer your question - CHANCE did indeed paint the above original work of art. It is what came to be know as Duke and the (JWMB) Magnificent Seven.

I'm not sure who that dude is, who is second from the left :D , but I can tell you the rest, from left to right: dukefan1, of course none other than John Wayne, Brianb (a message board member who died suddenly and unexpectedly), Hondo Duke Lane, Alec (smokey's little bloke), arthurarnell, my own son Christopher (same age as Alec, both 9 now), and the ugly mug on the far right is me, Chester.

THIS will give you a little history to this piece.

Chester :newyear:

• It was an enjoyable project when i finally got the photos i still didn't get round to doing one for the ladies. Maybe in the summer i'll do another if theres any interest give people time to get photos and such together.

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• well i've decide to do another one of these so if you want to be in i let me know . Not sure whether to do something similar but if any one has any ideas let me know.

• hi gang decide to do another Mag 7 type painting this maybe my last so if anyones interested in being in it or any ideas on theme just post your comments this offer is open to everyone old and new .
    When done i will send you copies by email so you can take as many prints from it you like.
    Chance

• CHANCE,

Funny you should mention this. We were just looking at Kevin's photo
    in his profile, and thinking he should have an honorary position (as our
    fearless leader and administrator, and creator of the board :D ) in a
    new painting, surrounded by the ladies of the board.

Of course, if this might be your last venture, perhaps you'll have to
    allow men and women to both join in.

Anyway, just a thought or two . . .

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Yes chester it's a possibility. kevin should be there .
    If anyone else has any other suggestions please let me know.
    I would loved to get all of you on the painting but that would be in possible.
    So theres only room for 7 in the main picture maybe i can put portriats around the outside . This will be an on going painting as it will take me a few months to do. First 6 gets pride of place.kevin is automatically there if he wants.

• Hi Mrs C i might be able to to get a few women in if they're seated and men standing behind so i might be able to get you and chester together.
    1.Mrs C

• Chance,

That's a beautiful piece of art, a job well done even if I had no idea who most of the people were. I am sure all of us look forward to the next one. You do wonderful work.

Roger.