3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 190,089 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• WOW! That's a lot of posts here my friend. Way to go here. :martini_shaken: I really enjoy your posting here and glad to call you friend. Thanks for all you do here, and you are a well deserved top poster here. :uhoh: Thanks for keeping us straight as well. I don't think you'll ever slow down. See you at 3900!

3800 POSTS! :cake:

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Arthur,

We would like to be the first to congratulate you on reaching

3000 posts

and to welcome you to the 3000+ Post Club!

Your contributions to the board have been varied, informative and interesting, and we look forward to continuing to hear from you!

:gora: :gora: :gora:

Chester and the Mrs.
    (happily foregoing their usual smilies to give you the three "big ones"!)

• Congrats Arthur on your 3000th post.

As always a great contributor, keep up the interesting posts!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Arthur, you truely are amazing. CONGRATULATIONS on passing 3 grand. You certainly do deserve an Academy Award for your work here. In the least, you deserve a Golden Globe award; at the very least. ;-D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Many apologies Ringo as I was not at my computer at the time and didn't see it coming. Anyway Congrarulations on your 3000th post!!! Perhaps I'll join you someday.:beer:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Carl, big congrats on making it to the elite class now!!

Nice to know you!! and many more posts!!!

Hi GT, Todd.

GT, hopefully it will not be too long before the number of "inductees" grow. ;-D

Todd, many thanks and, as long as this site remains a fun place to be-you can bet your boots on that my friend ;-D

• Carl - I must have been asleep at the keyboard. When did you cross 3000 posts? I certainly must not have been looking. CONGRATULATIONS, my Corpus friend. See you soon at 3100!
    Cheers - Jay:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Carl - I must have been asleep at the keyboard. When did you cross 3000 posts? I certainly must not have been looking. CONGRATULATIONS, my Corpus friend. See you soon at 3100!
    Cheers - Jay:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Thank you Jay, Arthur, Mike.

Jay, I think I crossed that line on Tuesday-not sure? At this rate, I probably will be at 3100 by Monday ;-))

Arthur, Thank you and Im also glad your in that club as well and I think Todd might be the next to join?

Mike, im looking forward to you reaching that number soon as I never lose the enjoyment I get from your postings as well.

Cheers and Green Rootbeers for all of you.

• Let me be the first to Congratulate The Ringo Kid for passing the 3100 mark?

Didn't I just send you a congrats for passing 3000 yesterday or the day before???

:beer: Many Cheers and Rootbeers!!!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.