3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 188,343 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, friends, what can we say? It is amazing the amount of information that is out there for us to find about the many performers, in particular John Wayne.

But even more than that, what we really enjoy about this place is all of you, our friends - a group that has grown over the past three years to include people from all over the globe, people we've never met but count as our friends nonetheless :rolleyes: .

Perhaps John Wayne's 100th birthday will be the opportunity for many of us to meet face to face (will it be :wub: or :fear: or :mellow: ?).

Our sincerest regards to all of you who make this the wonderful (or should we say "wayne-derful") place that it is, and it is to you that we dedicate this, our 3000th post.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• 3000 POSTS!

Need I say more! Great job my friends Chester and the Mrs.......
    You are on a mission! Keep it coming but let some of us slower people get caught up. :)

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Chester and Mrs. C.

Congratulations on 3000 posts!
    It is great job! And the most importaint for me is that kind and wise tune that sounds in all of them.

Regards,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• The number boggles the mind! 3000 posts - CONGRATULATIONS Chester and the Mrs.. It is just amazing the amount of posts going on at the JWMB and you folks are at the forefront. You provide great information and a lot of fun reads. Keep up the great activity.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• CONGRATULATIONS to Chester & the Mrs. for passing the <span style='color:blue'> 3000 postings mark. <span style='color:purple'> I am glad to see that the distinction of being the first to reach that number.

<span style='color:gray'> Take care and best regards -- Carl.</span></span></span> :jump::jump::jump:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I am shocked that you are on 3000+ posts I had no idea you had posted so many.

My congratulations to you both I have found that many times on this board that when I have posted comments and questiond the two of you have frequently been only too happy to reply and I thank you for that.

In addition to that you have helped keep the messageboard vibrant as well as upholding the decency which runs through this board.

I remember some years ago when Chester was contemplating starting a new thread for people who reach 100 posts and when you reached it you were unsure if you could repeat that fate, well you have, many times.

I am truely convinced now that the two of you will have no problems reaching the 10,000 milestone. ;)

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

Originally posted by InHarmsWay@Mar 14 2006, 06:23 PM
    congrats,that is quite the amount.
    Although, i must admit I have 40,000 posts on another set of boards :stunned:

-IHW

[snapback]29384[/snapback]

40,000?? Do you ever sleep at night???? J/K!!! :lol:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hondo, Senta, Keith, Bek, Emmanuel, Viper, Jay, Ringo, Robbie, and IHW,

Thank you so much for your many kind words! As we've said so many times before, without all of you, this wouldn't be possible. It is a real give and take, and we appreciate your companionship and all the great discussions we have with you.

Hondo, you've been with us almost since the beginning, and Robbie and Viper, you guys are close behind. It's been truly great, and to have been joined by the rest who have become the real regulars around here - who could ask for more?

IHW - WOW!! 40,000 posts (are you bragging or complaining? :D )! We feel like pretty small change in comparison (and we are impressed)! That must be some message board - what is the topic there?

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• hi chester and mrs c

a big CONGRATS on reaching 3000 posts
    sorry that i have been a while in saying this but better late then never. it has been a wonderful few years chatting and everything with you both just glad to be friends with a wide variety of people.

will see you both at 3100 before i make it back again so till then a bug woohoo and shout it from the roof tops your the greatest :lol:

till later hooroo smokey

ps am doing very well on my course aced my first exam just last week :)

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• For goodness sakes, CONGRATULATIONS CHESTER & THE MRS on passing the 3,100 mark. As always, I greatly enjoy your postings. <span style='color:green'> Take care -- sincerely yours -- Carl.</span>

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hello All
    Congrats on 3200 thanks for the many times you have helped me here.
    murray :jump:

Greetings from North of the 49th