3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 190,137 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• It is becoming old hat dusting off my calvary uniform from all the dust you keep raising with your speedy posts:cowboy: :ninja: ! CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done with 3100 posts, Carl. Keep up the good work, my Corpus buddy.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Mike, Todd, Jay, thank all of you kind sirs for the praise. The quickness of reaching another 100 just proves to me that this is simply THE BEST SITE on the internet.

Mike, thank God this keyboard belongs to the library ;-))

Thanks Todd.

Jay, thanks as well and, as long as that Cavalry uniform is a grey one ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Congratualtions Carl on making your 3-1-0-0!!

Sorry for being a little late. You are a posting machine. Keep 'em coming.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations Carl for making 3200 Posts! :wink_smile: Didn't I just post your 3100? :stunned: Oh, well, keep it coming and enjoy what you say.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• 3200 posts!!! Great job Ringo!!

I never heard what the B-Day brought you? Anything special come your way?

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• CONGRATS EVERYONE
    who have pasted many miledtones while i have been gone hope to be able to visit again regular like real soon nearly finished

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Ringo, it's starting to look like you're really moving on up in a hurry. Anyway, congratulations for 3300 posts!!!

Many cheers and :beer: rootbeers!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.