Public Service Announcement

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,743 times. The latest Post () was by kilo 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Over the weekend I almost lost a friend to an allergic reaction to a medication that was administered in an emmergancy room. My friend was unable to inform the medical staff of any allergies. So I just wanted to take this time to inform all those that have drug allergies that MedicAlert really works. I have it for my kids and I.

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• I one hundred percent agree.

I have worn one around my neck for about 23 years and it came in purty dang handy twice. Both times I was unable to respond to the EMT questions.
    An easy and inexpensive way to communicate when you really need to.

"Republic. I like the sound of that word"

Davy Crockett, The Alamo

• Hello all
    One of our kids wears a medic alert bracelet and I agree it's very important. A girl I knew when I was single, died of an allergy reaction while working in Europe. She was fluent but unable to communicate her urgent need to be taken to a hospital. It's possible her condition was mistaken for inebriation by the people who were helping her on the sidewalk ( a short distance from the restaurant. murray

Greetings from North of the 49th