Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,379,747 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Watched both Iron Man movies. I thought both were good but, Iron Man 2 was better. Can't wait for next year when The Mighty Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger comes out. Then the new Hulk movie with Mark Ruffalo replacing Edward Norton, then, The Avengers in 2012 with all of them, along with Black Widow(Scarlet Johansson) and one or two other super heroes.

• I've been watching one of my favorite cop shows for a couple of days. Love the music on this show.

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

Funny - I was watchin an episode of "Miami Vice" this afternoon and there was Liam Neeson, big as all outdoors, in the guest star role. This was before everybody even knew there was a Liam Neeson.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Hello all I watched Anna and the King starring Jodie Foster and Chow Yun-Fat It allowed me to consider the number of times we get the opportunity to be flexible and of those , how many do we recognize and act on. take care murrray

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Saw bits and pieces of several of those stupid friday 13th movies. I was curious to see how the freak was killed off and then resurrected. One thing I moticed-as a Militaria collector, that in one of the movies that had the 3 person motorcycle gang in it-black man & woman, and a white guy, is that one of them was wearing on his jacket-a Silver Infantry Assault badge. I cant remember which of these movies it was but im noiw curious to see if any other stuff was worn.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• The director's cut of the new Robin Hood. It was competently presented and acted, but why?
    Stick with Flynn and the Connery/Hepburn sunset years versions.

We deal in lead, friend