Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,377,931 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Battle Los Angeles-I liked it alot, nice effects, story, and acting-satisfying ending IMHO-there was one line in the movie that took place after a solider does a heroic act, his Lieut. told him "don't be pulling that John Wayne s**t", and one of the younger soldiers goes "who's John Wayne?"!

Edited once, last by alamo221 ().

• Matewan with Chris Cooper and James Earl Jones. A fact based story about the conflict between the coal miners' union and the mining bosses in 1920s West Virginia. A good movie.

• Matewan with Chris Cooper and James Earl Jones. A fact based story about the conflict between the coal miners' union and the mining bosses in 1920s West Virginia. A good movie.

I second that, Matewan is a very good film. Very well made period piece.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Last night at the movies. The King's Speech.
    Well made. Great acting and a nice little piece of English history.
    Later that night another Colin Firth film about English history.
    The Last Legion. A little more legend then real history. But good action film.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Love Song for Bobby Long. A wonderful movie and, maybe, John Travolta´s best role...

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• Treasure of the Sierra Madre. Just got this DvD at Wally-World for $5 bucks. I also picked up: The Last Starfighter too for 5 bucks. I got it only because Robert Preston and another actor I like alot, both were in this movie.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..