Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,385,973 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hard to place this in a western or non western category.

Watched Flicka with the family last night. For dad(me) it was alright, for kids and wife it was a good movie.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Just finished watching Ghost Rider. Great special effects, and Eva is gorgeous. Couldn't help myself as I was a fan of the comic. Descent flick, but not good for the kids. Watched Flicka last night as well. My daughter loves the horses. She keeps yelling Cabellos, cabellos.

Bo

• Strange Stumpy mentioned this in another thread,
    I watched Black Sunday, it was on UK TV this week

I thought "Black Sunday" was a darned good movie. Dern played his usual deranged self to perfection. Talk about typecasting.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Last night I watched: Pork Chop Hill w/ Gregory Peck, George Peppard, Woody Strode, Ken Takakura (SP?) and many more.

Needless to say, this is one EXCELLENT movie about the Korean War.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Black Sunday not the Robert Shaw movie but the Barbara Steele (her with the big eyes) Italian Horror movie.

Very visual with some silly moments but you can see were Hammer & American International stole ideas for their later movies.

Mike

• Well just watched Gladiator again,
    lots of blood and chopped off bits and things,
    but what a good film!

I agree Keith!! It is one of my favorites.

And speaking of blood and pieces flying. My wife and I just got done watching The Departed. While I am not a huge gangster movie guy, this was a alright film to me. Not great, just alright. Like I said though, I am not a huge gangster movie fan.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I can't remember the title of the movie I watched last night but, starting tonight, I will be watching one of five of those Horatio Hornblower movies with Ioan Griffudth. (SP?) Great period pieces and they make me want to get all of the Sharpe's series w/ Sean Bean.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Fighting the Giants - great football movie, great faith movie!

Mrs. C :angel1:

(Chester was pooped out from being out in the hot sun at the hot dog cart, so he missed tonight's viewing.)

Hey Mrs. C. I hope you meant Facing The Giants. I saw that at the theater last fall.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote