Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,364,225 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "Boondock Saints". I laughed so hard I had to pause the dvd.

We deal in lead, friend.

Though I wasnt watching this movie, I was laughing at some things that Mr. T. said in an episode of The "A" Team-when they were in beverly Hills and he was being fitted for a tailor-made suit.

The guy measuring him kept getting mean stares and he said somehting like: "Lets see-you are wanting to replace your boots. I can suggest some loafers." Mr. T> "Touch my boots and ill throw you through a window.'." Then the tailor continued and said somehting and mr T. again and with a very angry look said: "I said, no shoes.'

In a slightly later scene after being fitted for a suit, the talior made a"suggestion" for him to "lose' the gold chaines and mr T. said while picking the guy up with his right hand "I SAID, No TIES."

The look on his face with every exchange had me laughing and rolling in the aisles (had I had an aisle to roll in' :lol::lol:;lol:

Will be starting season 4 this eve.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• "Changling" - Eastwood-directed movie about a woman in the 1920s whose son disappears and supposedly is turned up by Los Angeles police. The mother complains that the boy is not her son, but the police claim it is, not wanting to be embarrassed by admitting a mistake. An engrossing film, as almost all of Eastwood-directed movies are!

Just watched this one, myself. The lenth the police went to, to hide their mistake, was shocking. A very good movie.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi

The Adventures of Robin Hood and his Merry Men a 1953 Disney with Richard Todd and an all British cast including Peter Finch who turned out to be Australian.

Its amazing what you see on afternoon television.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• The Wolfman (2010), it was enjoyable, but unsatisfying.

They took the wrong approach, and made it more campy than it needed to be. And Danny Elfman's score just didn't cut it for me.

I had not seen it but, gimme Lon Chaney Jr, as the Wolfman--anytime anyday.

• I had not seen it but, gimme Lon Chaney Jr, as the Wolfman--anytime anyday.

Interestingly enough, Benecio Del Toro does favor Lon Chaney Jr. enough that it made me wonder if that was why he was cast in the first place.

The coolest thing about the movie is that with only one or two notable exceptions the Monster is a practical effect and only slightly enhanced with CGI. Rick Baker did an awesome job.

• Interestingly enough, Benecio Del Toro does favor Lon Chaney Jr. enough that it made me wonder if that was why he was cast in the first place.

The coolest thing about the movie is that with only one or two notable exceptions the Monster is a practical effect and only slightly enhanced with CGI. Rick Baker did an awesome job.

Rick Baker does an excellent job on anything ive ever seen him do. For that alone, I will give the movie a viewing.

Still on Season 4 of: The "A" Team.

Soon as that is over with, ill be viewing all of the released (in America) episodes of Baa Baa Black Sheep/Black Sheep Squadron-starring Robert Conrad.

• starting to watch the first season of the streets of san francisco.so far after watching 5 esp.its one of the best cop shows made.i liked it when i was 12 years old and still do.

• watched the last harry potter movie and transformers dark side of the moon fell asleep durning them both so will have to rewatch them lol

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"