Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,431,410 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• They were Expendable - I don´t watch that much war movies, but this one is a favourite of mine!

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• Soon as I finish a bunch of Western TV series shows on some brand-spanking new DvDs I just got today--the next movies ill watch will be:

1) Run Silent, Run Deep with Burt Lancaster and Clark.

2) Beach Red. W/ Cornel Wilde.

3) Some Pacific War war movie with Tony Curtis-also cat think of the title off hand. Ive seen all three before and still have an open opinion on them-but all last seen umteen years ago.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Today I went to see The Avengers. Enjoyed it very much. Even my wife, who only went to get out of the house and doesn't care for that type of movie, thought it was good. I thought it tied together all the other preceding movies into one nice package. Good cast, also. Robert Downey, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Samuel Jackson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Scarlett Johansen, Chris Evans, and Jeremy Renner. Alot of good action. And as usual, in the closing credits, a snippet of what's to come.

• Some episodes of: The Lone Ranger, Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson. Some pretty good, one not so good.

OOOOOOOPS, wrong threadooooooooooo.

• Just finished watching "The Quest", starring Jean-Claude Van Damme, Rodger Moore, and James Remartaring. It turned into a standard Jean-Claude fighting contest. One of his better ones. The fight scenes are fantastic. There is a lot of fighting, and there is a lot of quality acting from Van Damme, and Ex-bond of the past Roger Moore, both are superb actors.

Chester :newyear:

• Getting set for a large marathon of war movies--7 to be exact in the next few days ;-)) I started it off with yet another viewing of Merrill's Marauders.

• Beachhead w/ Frank Lovejoy, Tony Curtis, Skip Homeier and John Doucette. Been a long time since I last watched this and had never seen it from end to end till today. Not bad, not bad at all.

• First: Beach Red w/ Cornel Wilde. He gave it a good effort but--not enough familiar or known "faces" in it to be better than it was. Rip Torn is OK as an actor but leaves something to be desired.

This afternoon while awaiting the repair guys to show--I watched: Run Silent, Run Deep w/ Burt Lancaster, Clark Gable, Jack Wardon and Don Rickles. I remember not really liking this movie the last time I saw it but--I found on watching it this time--that I really liked it.