Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,396,354 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "The Eagle", another entry in a recent influx of Roman legion movies around Hadrian's Wall in ancient Britain. Some decent action scenes, but it is basically a western.

We deal in lead, friend.

• "The Eagle", another entry in a recent influx of Roman legion movies around Hadrian's Wall in ancient Britain. Some decent action scenes, but it is basically a western.

We deal in lead, friend.

Havent heard of it but will keep an eye out for it if wally world here decides to sell it?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• "The Giant Behemoth" (1959)

Plot: IMDB
    Marine atomic tests cause changes in the ocean's ecosystem resulting in dangerous blobs of radiation and the resurrection of a dormant dinosaur which threatens London.

Phantom' Review:
    One of the best of the "Giant Radioactive Monster" movies of the 50's. While the plot is hardly original, the acting is solid and the special FX (by Willis O'Brian) are great. If you like monsters crushing cities style movies, you'll like this.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• xxx with diesel not a bad movie the lad was watching it so as i was in same room i got to watch it aswell :))):whether i wanted to or not.

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hell is For Heroes. One of the best war movies ever made. The only thing that could actually improve this masterpiece-is if they find extra scenes to add to the movie.

• "The Long Memory", a rather strange film made in the town of Gravesend in Kent with John Mills as a convict. Only available as part of the John Mills Centenary Collection Volume II.

• Carl,
    the STB stills let mehave them or try and post them here.

Hi Keith, im about to go look at them now. They are posted in an ebay store and the sellers names are Ron and Margaret Borst from California. Ill be back and let you know what they have and what im getting ;-))