Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,420,082 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Shark Night-exactly what you'd expect;
    Captain America-I enjoyed it;
    The Entitled-not a bad little low-budget ransom drama with Ray Liotta

• The Enemy Below w/ Robert Mitchum, David Hedison, Doug McClure, Curt Jurgens, Theodor Bikel and Kurt Krueger. An excellent American Destroyer vs German Uboat in the South-Atlantic war movie.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hell and High Water w/ Richard Widmark, Gene Evans & Cameron Mitchell-Directed by: Sam Fuller. This is an excellent movie with great cast-not a flaw in it at all. Im still on a Richard Widmark-watching kick so tonights viewing will be: The Frogmen.

• The Frogmen w/ Richard Widmark, Steve Forrests Brother (Dana Andrews) Robert Wagner, Jeffrey Hunter, Gary Merrill, an an unbilled: Jack Warden as a Sailor who is about to "swab the deck" and the fellow who played in the 1950s TV series: Superman.

• The Departed Jack Nicholson & Leonardo Di Caprio. Second time around it seemed a much better movie although a bit long at 160 minutes.

That's funny, I bought it the other day and just finished watching it just now! I enjoyed it, but I reckon it takes another watch for me to enjoy it to the fullest extent.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• None But the Brave w/ Frank Sinatra, Clint Walker, Brad Dexter and some other "Recognizable Faces" last night. I forget what I saw on Sat???????