Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,420,243 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• [quote='The Ringo Kid','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=57211#post57211']I too, love Clint's Dirty Harry movies. I have Dirty Harry and the one that has Tyne Daly in it-can't think of the name off hand.
    ringo the movie is the enforcer.1976.

Thank you both Bill, Jay, :thumbs_up: I should have known that. :rolleyes:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Adventures of Don Juan with Errol Flynn not his best but good entertainment. Interesting to see how much footage they borrowed from 1938 Adventures of Robin Hood and transplanted with new music to Don Juan.

Mike

• I watched one a few nights ago, with the kids, that we really enjoyed, called Big Ideas. I am wondering if smokey and her little bloke, or Bek, or any of other "down under" members have seen this movie, as it was filmed in Australia, with apparently a largely Australian cast.

Then, last night, again with the kids, we watched Firehouse Dog. Pretty predictable but enjoyable.

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Hello All,
    The last non western I watched was "Sink the Bismark" with Kenneth Moore and Dana Wynter. I enjoyed Ed Morrow's participation as he was in London when this happened. A well acted and produced film that I will watch again. I also watched "The Malta Story" with Alec Guinness, Jack Hawkins, Anthony Steele and Muriel Pavlow. I must admit that I have a lot of admiration for both Kenneth Moore and Alec Guinness.
    Regards
    Redcap:hyper:

RACMP - For the troops With the troops

• Hello All,
    The last non western I watched was "Sink the Bismark" with Kenneth Moore and Dana Wynter. I enjoyed Ed Morrow's participation as he was in London when this happened. A well acted and produced film that I will watch again. I also watched "The Malta Story" with Alec Guinness, Jack Hawkins, Anthony Steele and Muriel Pavlow. I must admit that I have a lot of admiration for both Kenneth Moore and Alec Guinness.
    Regards
    Redcap:hyper:

Sink the Bismarck is also one of my favorites. I think you can call this one an "un-official" sequal to Sink the Bismarck-a movie I have not seen in many-a-dog-year called: Persuit of the Graf Spee-which i'd love to have on DvD.

Like you, I like Kenneth More and he is one of my fave's from the UK as is Sir John Mills is.

Sunday night I saw the premier of the 1925 silent movie: Battleship Potempkin. I went into it thinking it was going to be a crappy movie but, I was pleassantly surprised and found it entertaining. I'd definately place this in my DvD collection.

Monday, started watching season 3 of: The Andy Griffith Show. This morning on AMC, I also actually watched a horror movie (one of few that I can stand) I watched: The Fog, w/ Adrienne barboux, a younger Jamie Lee Curtis (and she was hot looking) and Hal Holbrock.

• JIm/Sue, i'm also guilty of watching Leave it to Beaver. That show is easy to "get in to."

Tonight I will be watching a double-feature: Bataan and Back To Bataan. Tomorrow will be Hell To Eternity and then The Fighting 69th. ;-)) In other words, my latest order arrived today :D

• watched We are Marshal and Wild Hogs, thought the Marshal one was well done it honoured those boys well, wild hogs was just a great laugh.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I watched one a few nights ago, with the kids, that we really enjoyed, called Big Ideas. I am wondering if smokey and her little bloke, or Bek, or any of other "down under" members have seen this movie, as it was filmed in Australia, with apparently a largely Australian cast.

Then, last night, again with the kids, we watched Firehouse Dog. Pretty predictable but enjoyable.

Mrs. C :angel1:

mrs c

we havent seen this movie at all may have been shown when the school holidays were on but because we are always doing something i think we missed it. will have to see if it is still around and see if we can watch it. now if you had of seen the Big Steal that would have been another story this was a great movie all aussie cast, it was about a boy getting his first car and getting ripped of so he sets about stealing the one he was shown very funny movie.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Watched The Pianist and King Kong,both in HD.Both amazing.Looking forward to We Were Soldiers in HD next and then The Green Berets.

• This morning I watched on DvD, the John Wayne 100th B-Day Celebrations in Winterset. It was nice to hear Jeniffer Wayne get to sing. ;-))