Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,426,496 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Got a call from Chester and He ask me if I liked the Film "Space Cowboys ?" I told Him that it was my Favoite Non Duke Film !
    :teeth_smile:
    So I had to Watch it Again for about the 100Th. Time !
    :wink_smile:
    I was lucky to have gotten to Fly the Same Space Simulator that was used in the Film, and I only Crashed One Time !!!

Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• I guess now you know the last non-western we watched :wink_smile:.

Yeah, we watched Space Cowboys the other day. It is especially funny for anybody in the 60+ crowd (or anybody closely associated with a 60+).

I really enjoyed seeing James Garner, Clint Eastwood, Tommy Lee Jones and Donald Sutherland working together as the "old geezers."

Chester :newyear:

• I've been on a Henry Fonda kick. First I watched "The Big Street", a Damon Runyon tale with Lucille Ball and then "Jezebel" with Bette Davis.
    Excellent performances by all in both films, especially by Ms. Davis.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• "The Good German" - a post WWII story (just after the end of the European conflict). Starred George Clooney:vomit: and Kate Blanchette in a somewhat muddled plot that had a lot of slow spots. Had Toby McGuire of Spiderman fame doing a total reversal of character as a black marketeer with no scruples.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• "The Good German" - a post WWII story (just after the end of the European conflict). Starred George Clooney:vomit: and Kate Blanchette in a somewhat muddled plot that had a lot of slow spots. Had Toby McGuire of Spiderman fame doing a total reversal of character as a black marketeer with no scruples.

Not a very good movie, is it? I've seen it a few months ago. Don't waste your money on purchase or rental; just a very bad movie with a lot of "R" rated themes.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I watched 10,000 BC. Good eye candy with little else to offer. Fun to watch once but I cannot recommend buying it.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• We, our family, watched "The Water Horse" last night. Good kids movie and fun for the famliy as well.

Also, earlier in the day my son and I went to the new Mummy movie. If you liked the others with Brendan Fraser, you will like this one as well.

-John Wayne

• We, our family, watched "The Water Horse" last night. Good kids movie and fun for the famliy as well.

Also, earlier in the day my son and I went to the new Mummy movie. If you liked the others with Brendan Fraser, you will like this one as well.

Todd, what is better, The Dark Knight or The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor? I heard the mummy movie, but I haven't seen either yet.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Go for "The Dark Knight". Much better film, better acting, script, ect... The Mummy is just a nice diversion.

-John Wayne

• i watch Steve mc Queen in Peckingpahs 'Getaway' - and
    Aldrich's 'Hustle' - in both Ben Johnson is dirty good !!

[CENTER][/CENTER]

• I watched on 1979 movie last night called Breaking Away with a very young Dennis Quaid and the kid who played the rebel on The Bad News Bears with Walter Matthau. It was about a group of young adults racing bicycles in team competition and growing of age in college. It was alright with some funny adult lines.

Cheers :cool:

- John Wayne quote