Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,426,550 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Today,I went to the movie "Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
    Enjoyed This movie for the first time in a long time.
    Harrison Ford is just only five years older than me.
    He is great and young.
    He says "We seem to have reached the age where life stop giving us things and starts taking them away ." Amen

Taka

Sometimes kids ask me what a pro is. I just point to the Duke.
    ~Steve McQueen~

Edited once, last by H.sanada ().

• western or non-western - thats the qustion
    i watched >bad day at black rock< wiht a good cast inl. Walter Brennan,Lee Marvin
    Ernest Borgnine and Dean Jagger. Great film directed by John Sturges and
    Spencer Tracys best performance near >Boystown<

[CENTER][/CENTER]

• by the way - Bullit is one of my all-time-favorite and next to french connection the best car-chase movie -number 3 for me is convoy-

[CENTER][/CENTER]

• Staying with the car/truck theme, I watched "Smokey and the Bandit". That movie always makes me laugh. Jackie Gleason is just awesome in that role.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• even the duke made such kind of movies - think of Mc Q - (Hatari) - and Brannigen in this one he is driving the europaen Mustang named Ford Capri

[CENTER][/CENTER]

• The Bank Job with Jason Statham. That was a good movie.

Also watched the new Hannah Montana musical concert in 3D Blu-Ray high def. That was actually quit good in 3D, lots of things to see.

-John Wayne

• I watched The Bank Job also not too long ago, SXViper. I really like Jason Statham. Have you ever seen him in Snatch with Brad Pitt? That was one good movie. I think the only Stathum movie I didn't like was IN The Name of the King. Not my type of film.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I watched The Bank Job also not too long ago, SXViper. I really like Jason Statham. Have you ever seen him in Snatch with Brad Pitt? That was one good movie. I think the only Stathum movie I didn't like was IN The Name of the King. Not my type of film.

Mark

I like him as well, my wife and I first saw him in ""The Transporter" movie. It was a fun, action movie. since then we try to watch whatever film he is in. I have not had a chance to see the "In the Name of the King" yet. I doubt that I will as it was not very well received by the critic's or fan's. His new movie is "Death Race", which I have very mixed feelings about.

Have you seen "The Italian Job" remake? He is in that movie as well. Plus Charlize Theron is not to hard to look at!!!

-John Wayne

• Burt Reynolds in his best films!!

I disagree - IMO, his best were "White Lightning", "Gator" and "W.W. and the Dixie Dancekings". The latter is my all-time favorite Reynolds movie. Sure wish they'd release it on DVD. (I have it on disc but it's a copy I recorded from a VHS tape)

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Have you seen "The Italian Job" remake? He is in that movie as well. Plus Charlize Theron is not to hard to look at!!!

Yes, I have seen it. It was better than I thought it would be. And yes, Charlize Theron ia VERY easy on the eyes. I am an Edward Norton fan as well. He played a good bad guy in that film.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• . . . The Longest Yard with Burt Reynolds

I remember watching that movie in college and thinking it was among one of the funniest movies I had ever seen. I haven't seen the remake, but the trailers alone were enough to keep me away.

Tonight we watched The Shop Around the Corner, with James Stewart. A lovely little romantic comedy on which the more recent You're Got Mail was loosely based. James Stewart is wonderful in this lesser known gem.

Mrs. C :angel1: