Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,426,738 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

I think that the three Musketeers stands alongside Flynn's Robin Hood as among the greats.

This afternoon i watched The Mooraker not the James Bond version but a British 1957 film about the English Civil War with George Baker and Sylvia Simms all talking terribly terribly twee with clipped accents in a plot that defied belief or credibility.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Some other goodies I saw recently include: Purple Heart-the one with Dana Andrews in it as an American Officer whose Bomber gets shot down over Japan and he and his cr3ew bail out and are captured. Also has Richard Conte in it. Not a bad movie and was enjoyable.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Last night I watched my favorite Christmas comedy "National Lampoon's Christmas Vaction". Still funny after all these years and all of these viewings!

Tonight, I watched a John Wayne movie I haven't watched in years, "Three Faces West", a drama about Dust Bowl farmers of the 1930's. It surprised me...didn't remember it being as good as it was. Not bad at all.

• What about Gremlins as a Christmas movie?
    Seriously, just watched The Vikings with Kirk Douglas, Ernest Borgnine, Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh.
    Thoroughly enjoyable nonsense with gorgeous scenery (besides Janet).

We deal in lead, friend.

• TAKEN
    On HBO with Liam Neeson very good action flick.:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

I really liked that movie. As we know, it's unrealistic as heck, since there's no way that one man, no matter how mean, is gonna wipe out half the bad guys in France. But I always enjoy films where good (comparatively speaking, of course) triumphs over evil.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• we are in the process of watching all of our christmas movies but i will watch its a wonderful life on christmas day

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"