Closing Date For Photos For Painting....

There are 26 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,911 times. The latest Post () was by CHANCE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks Gang for the thoughts been through a rough time of things but i think i'm getting myself on track again.Thanks
    As for the painting i dont like to dissapoint folks and i don't lik to go back on my word. The painting will get done not sure when but it'll get done.
    Once again Thanks!

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Thanks Gang for the thoughts been through a rough time of things but i think i'm getting myself on track again.Thanks
    As for the painting i dont like to dissapoint folks and i don't lik to go back on my word. The painting will get done not sure when but it'll get done.
    Once again Thanks!

Glad to have you back, we all need a break sometimes. You are welcome back anytime and don't worry about the painting. Real life takes presedence over things like that and we understand...

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hello Graham, glad to hear from you again. I can't say anything else that hasn't been just said, we're just glad to have you back. I do hope the hectic things in your life are easing up on you. We all have them from time to time.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi Graham

I'm really glad that you have returned to the board and I hope you will be a regular contributor once again.

I'm sorry to hear things haven't been going too well for you at the moment and I hope that you get things sorted, and as everyone else has said don't worry about the painting its not important.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie