Closing Date For Photos For Painting....

There are 26 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,910 times. The latest Post () was by CHANCE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi gang the closing date for getting photos in is the 1st of October There a few who haven't gotten back to me please do so .
    BILL
    MR C
    MRS C
    BABY SISTER

It will take me sometime to paint this picture so bare with me.

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

It will take me sometime to paint this picture so bare with me.

That's cause he will be spending all that time trying to make me look good!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• [ATTACH]717]
    1.Senta(Got Photos)CONFIRMED
    2.Colorado Bob(Got Photos)CONFIRMED
    3.Bill(GOT PHOTOS)CONFIRMED
    4.XSViper(Got Photos)CONFIRMED
    5.Moonshine Sally (NEED HEADSHOT)
    6.MR C?(NEED PHOTOS)
    7.Mrs C?(NEED PHOTOS)
    8.Smokey?(Got Photos)
    9.John Wayne
    10.Ethanedwards(Got Photo)COMFIRMED
    11.Kevin
    12.BabySister

PS: If anyone has any decent photos of the Duke either smile or laughing this would be a help.
    Thanks
    Graham

• Chance;

Here are some Great pictures that we have here at the Ranch and Duke has a Good Smile in Two of them. :) Duke said that this was His Good Side!!! :rolleyes:

I am sure glad you have me sitting down because I am Pooped after all this Picture taking thing. :( Where are You going to have Duke in the Middle of the Painting? :rolleyes:

DUKE WITH SMILE

Bill :cowboy:

• Great photos Bill.
    Do you have a clear photo of 26bar rose just her head.
    The dukes going to be in the middle so far .
    Chance

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Hi Bill,
    Great pictures of Duke! Thanks. And where are yours?
    Regards,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• [ATTACH]718]
    1.Senta(Got Photos)(7)CONFIRMED
    2.Colorado Bob(Got Photos)(9)CONFIRMED
    3.Bill(GOT PHOTOS)(2) CONFIRMED
    4.XSViper(Got Photos)(1) CONFIRMED
    5.Moonshine Sally (NEED HEADSHOT)(3)
    6.MR C?(NEED PHOTOS)(10)
    7.Mrs C?(NEED PHOTOS)(6)
    8.Smokey?(Got Photos)(12)
    9.John Wayne
    10.Ethanedwards(Got Photo)(11) COMFIRMED
    11.Kevin(8)
    12.BabySister(4)
    13.Robbie(5)

• Graham; I was headed over to the Ranch this Morning but I had a Bad Oil Leak in my Aircraft Engine, and had to come back to Cottonwood to get it Fixed. :( I will get you a good Close Up of 26 Bar Rose the first of next week. :)

Bill :cowboy:

• Howdy Chance,
    Well, all I can say is, "I can't wait!" In fact, I may not sleep a wink until it's done. With your talent, I know it is going to be great, and well worth the wait!
    Best,
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Graham

I'm in, Ive only got one photo on the computer for you so I don't know if it will be enough.

Can you let me know your email address and I will forward you my photo.

Regards
    Robbie

• Howdy, all!

I've been in touch with CHANCE recently, and he asked me to extend his apologies regarding the fact that he hasn't finished this project. Life for him has been hectic and stressful the past many months, and as you might imagine, painting is not high on the priority list. He feels quite badly about it.

I assured him that he should NOT worry about it! I'm no artist, but I'm sure conditions must be just right to "create" a picture such as the one he has proposed to do for us.

If you know CHANCE at all, you know that he is a sensitive soul and could easily be hesitant to "show his face" while the painting is not finished (maybe not even started). I told him that we would prefer his company without the painting, than him staying away because of it, and that I was sure you would feel the same away about it. I know that as far as I'm concerned, there is NO pressure regarding the painting.

As Colorado Bob suggested in another thread, this place for many of us is like family, with which I heartily agree. So . . . if you have an opportunity, you might drop CHANCE an email or PM and let him know that he is MISSED.

Chester :newyear:

• Hi Chester

I'm glad that you were able to talk to Graham and that he is fine, I do hope he returns as I as I am sure everyone else on this board couldn't care less about the picture and just hope that Graham returns to the board.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Yeah, if the painting don't get finished its not a big deal. He should still feel free to come on back and join in.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne